Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• February 20, 2019, 07:07:21 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: [1.0] Locks  (Read 25045 times)

Avius

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [1.0] Locks
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2019, 04:39:53 PM »

Doors can be unlocked to allow enemies and prisoners to pass by (only races that have inteligence "humanlike" or above)

Not working for me, my prisoners are just sitting in their cells with the doors unlocked, tried forcing them open as well, nothing. I'm using Star wars mods.
Do you have any errors in logs? Do you use normal doors? Did you tried to load only Locks mod and check if thats working for you?
Sometimes I really want to help you but can't. Please provide as much info as you can.

Also if you don't have Prison Labor mod prisoners don't leave prison cells since RimWorld 1.0, ask Tynan why.

minakurafto

• Drifter
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2019, 09:17:06 AM »

gate from doors expanded is buggy. it doesnt have pet door and other problem is if you hold door open after some time or after load game, animal pathfinder will standing still unless the gate is toggled off then the pathfinder will return normal, also prisoner with prison labor mod will keep trying to do job outside gate so they will stuck in front of gate, it act as if it doesnt recognize that gate is closed for them but they still that they cant open the door ,hence stuck forever.

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2019, 09:21:30 AM »

Yep, that's is a known old problem.
But why don't you report that to the Door's expanded mod/discord ?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]