Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• July 22, 2018, 08:44:44 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]

Author Topic: [1.0 unstable] Giddy-up! (animal riding) - June 23th - Everything updated to 1.0  (Read 44846 times)

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

Even it is a nice idea, but don't you think it is a bit overpowered ?

Roolo

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

Even it is a nice idea, but don't you think it is a bit overpowered ?

Might appear so. It certainly looks that way in the teaser, but
 both pawns there have maxed skills, power armour and excellent + legendary weapons so that exaggerates things a bit. But more importantly, like you're used to it with Giddy-up, the enemies will also sometimes ride mechs, making up for things. Also, due to their maintenance costs and need to be charged, mechs cannot be used all the time.

With those things considered, I don't think it'll make the game easier, at least not in my hands. Instead it'll be just more varied/crazy.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 01:03:56 AM by Roolo »

Mightycucumber

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

Really quick question: Ive recently started playing Rimworld and after playing some sessions of the vanilla game I'm finally starting to get some useful mods. Question is, are these mods compatible with Orion's Hospitality? I've read somewhere that they might not run along very well together, but no one pointed out what exactly the problem was.

Thanks in advance, and awesome mod bundle you have here! ;)

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

There was some minor issues with early version.
But no issues are reported lately. Latest B18 version work's well with Hospitality.

Mightycucumber

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

Good to know! It'd be a shame is such incredible mods didn't work simultaneously. :P By the way, is there any specific load order between them or placing the above or under each other yields the same results?

Thanks for the fast response ;)

Roolo

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

Good to know! It'd be a shame is such incredible mods didn't work simultaneously. :P By the way, is there any specific load order between them or placing the above or under each other yields the same results?

Thanks for the fast response ;)

Load order doesn't matter, as long as the load order of the Giddy-up! mods themselves is correct (so Hugslib on top, then Giddy-up! Core, and then the other Giddy-up submods).

evilcats

• Muffalo
  • Refugee
    • View Profile

Is their any way in xml to make my animal have obedience by default or a flag to let you be able to mount them without the training?
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28]