[1.1] Giddy-up!

Started by Roolo, December 01, 2017, 04:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kassidoo

Shin

Not clear to me if this is already been reported or not, but just doing a minimal set of mods and I get a HugsLib error from Giddyup.Caravanhttps://git.io/fAqPW

Roolo

Quote from: Shin on August 24, 2018, 09:34:04 PM
Not clear to me if this is already been reported or not, but just doing a minimal set of mods and I get a HugsLib error from Giddyup.Caravanhttps://git.io/fAqPW

I found this in the log:

Mod RimworldHugsLib-5.0.1 has incorrectly formatted target version 'Unknown'. For the current version, write: <targetVersion>0.19.2006</targetVersion>

It seems your Hugslib isn't loaded well. This happens mostly when a mod(in this case Hugslib) is contained in an additional folder, while it should be in the mods folder directly. I suggest re-installing hugslib and making sure the folder structure is ok.

Syrchalis

For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

Roolo

The latest unstable build broke some mods again, hence this update:

Giddy-up! Caravan -> v1.0.2
Giddy-up! Battle Mounts -> v1.0.5
- Fixed compatibility problem with the latest unstable build (0.19.2006).

WolfgangPolska

It seems that in B19 this mod crashes the game when raid occurs. Don't know why it is happening. I have tested it alone and with different mod combinations yet the result remains the same.
All of 4 modules are being used and loaded in following order: Core, battlemounts, caravanamd ride and roll. I hve no idea what have gone wrong with it.

[attachment deleted due to age]
I have no idea how, but it works!!!

Roolo

Quote from: WolfgangPolska on August 31, 2018, 05:12:56 PM
It seems that in B19 this mod crashes the game when raid occurs. Don't know why it is happening. I have tested it alone and with different mod combinations yet the result remains the same.
All of 4 modules are being used and loaded in following order: Core, battlemounts, caravanamd ride and roll. I hve no idea what have gone wrong with it.

Sure you have the latest version of all Giddy-up mods installed? This happened a while ago due to vanilla code being changed, but it should be fixed in the latest updates.

WolfgangPolska

Canute

I guess you allways should check all mod's for updates when error's/crashes occur.

WolfgangPolska

Nope, I have installed a newest version, yet still game crashes upon enemy raid.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Roolo

Quote from: WolfgangPolska on September 01, 2018, 03:37:48 AM
Nope, I have installed a newest version, yet still game crashes upon enemy raid.

So also for Battle mounts?
I'll try to reproduce this when I get home tomorrow. Could you share your mod list by starting your game and pressing ctrl+f12 and placing the link here?

Canute

"RimWorld 0.19.1996 rev1270"
could you maybe update your Rimworld to the latest build too ?

Roolo

Quote from: Canute on September 01, 2018, 04:55:12 AM
"RimWorld 0.19.1996 rev1270"
could you maybe update your Rimworld to the latest build too ?

Ah, good catch Canute. Yeah, that should be the issue here.

temple_wing

I suggest a mod like "Giddy-up mounting all-in-one", you name it as you like. Just lesser mod, easier to manage for players (at least me).

Canute

Why do you think exist so many mods ?
You want them all in one, but previously other wanted to split them because they don't use all.