Your most hated colonist

Started by Treme1, December 01, 2017, 11:03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treme1

So, there's a thread on your favorite colonist/s. But what about that colonist that you feel no remorse in sending to fist-fight a raider with a doomsday launcher?

This woman, Barra, from my current A18 playthrough has to be one of the painful pawns I've ever had to deal with, she got dementia when she turned 75 which means she now frequently wanders around in confusion and since she's a pyromaniac, tends to light stuff on fire. This would be easy to deal with if she weren't also my only decent cook.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Call me Arty

After almost two months of no replies, I'm fairly certain that confirms the hypotheses that all the colonists people don't like are either made to be slaves of their only passion, or knocked-out and sold to the next interested caravan.
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

Jackalvin

Quote from: Call me Arty on January 24, 2018, 03:52:36 PM
After almost two months of no replies, I'm fairly certain that confirms the hypotheses that all the colonists people don't like are either made to be slaves of their only passion, or knocked-out and sold to the next interested caravan.
Well... You know... Uh... We do what we must...
-Insert Witty Joke Here-