[B18] SF Mods 2018 REEEEEEE more mods

Started by Shotgunfrenzy, December 01, 2017, 10:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shotgunfrenzy

Quote from: Canute on December 07, 2017, 10:55:22 AM
Shotgunfrenzy,
it is possible to add a second needed resources for the generator ?
Because a corpse (except mummies which are total dry) still got alot of water to be a fuel source.
I think additional wood/chemfuel is needed to be realistic.
But i don't know any mod that got a table/generator that need 2 fuel's at the same time i don't this is possible.

So what do you think to add a refinery recipe to refine corpse into chemfuel.
I think Nightinggale made a different butcher script for the bone mod in the past, to reflect the bodysize, maybe this can take into account to generate chemfuel.

Hmmmm, that is a great idea, but another modder is working on something that is almost the same to that so I'll go and double check before trying anything

ChaosChronicler

Hey got a question about the weapon texture pack. How do you keep everything so smooth? Been working on tweaking the textures of a weapon mod I've been working on (and off) and each time converting vector to .png always blurs it. Noted I did convert the size to mach it too the textures found in vanilla 

Shotgunfrenzy

Just got the 64x64 image, resized it to 256 using paint.Net, traced over the original, added shading and voilĂ  texture :) So yeah no clue what your doing wrong cause it works fine for me.

ChaosChronicler

Quote from: Shotgunfrenzy on December 07, 2017, 05:50:34 PM
Just got the 64x64 image, resized it to 256 using paint.Net, traced over the original, added shading and voilĂ  texture :) So yeah no clue what your doing wrong cause it works fine for me.

Could be the fact that I've been exporting it at 64x64 and no larger. That and I use inkskape.

Mst

It would be very nice to have comparison shots of the weapon texture changes. Right now they look cool and clean on the large image, but it's not the way we see them in the game. Hard to spot the difference in real rimworld especially after a long load while enabling/disabling the mod.

SpaceDorf

That is a nice one.

Now I can truly finish the ancient highways I build with Jec's Roadwork.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Shotgunfrenzy

Quote from: SpaceDorf on December 18, 2017, 05:09:20 AM
That is a nice one.

Now I can truly finish the ancient highways I build with Jec's Roadwork.

@SpaceDorf and as a great form of cover, they are slightly buffed than vanilla ones

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Shotgunfrenzy on January 16, 2018, 06:55:32 AM
16/01/2018

Mods added:
Stuffed animals
Orbital traders sell stone chunks

Nice! I'm excited to see how Stuffed Animals compares to Taxidermy, http://lttlword.ru/rimworld-mod-taxidermy

EDIT: Looking around the files, in Taxidermy you can't even rotate the stuffed animals! Looks like it's on to Stuffed Animals! ;)

EDIT2: Gosh dangit, neither of them are rotatable.. :-\

Shotgunfrenzy

17/01/2018
Mod added:
Simple oil lamp

Mod updated:
Vanometric tech. (Previously known as craftable vanometric cells)

RemingtonRyder

The oil lamp's fuel efficiency is a bit wacked. When filled, it gives about two days of light. But a chemfuel generator can run over twice as long on 20 units of fuel.