[Mod Request] Rain washes away blood.

Started by droidfreak36, December 06, 2017, 07:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

droidfreak36

It annoys me how blood gets all over the map and never decays. It would make much more sense if it soaked into the ground when it rained rather than staying there forever.

BlackbirdSwing

I agree, some of the scenarios I play with has daily raids, the map gets a little laggy and ugly a few months because of the splattered blood everywhere

TheWrongColonist

It's funny that when it rains sometimes i look to see if the dirt on unroofed areas will go away...

This should be a feature of the game, when it rains wash away like 40%/60% of dirt/blood, on unroofed areas of course.

RedMark

Put three humans in a room, there will be six opinions.-Samara

droidfreak36

Actually, after playing in the same colony for a while (over a year in game) it seems like blood on the ground does decay over time, just extremely slowly (not sure if from rain or not). So probably all that's necessary would be to turn up that decay rate.

Lurmey

I'm fairly sure rain already washes away blood along with a few other things like ash from burning stuff. I'm not 100% certain, but I'm fairly sure I've seen that happen.

I'm also fairly certain it doesn't wash away dirt, sand, rock or building rubble. Those are four things you have to clean up manually.