What are the minimum requirements for an item stash opportunity?

Started by Rhadamant, December 07, 2017, 12:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhadamant

Hey all, I am doing a sea ice playthrough and I never get item stash opportunities where my home colony is placed. What are the minimum requirements for item stash opportunities? Temperature? Trade Beacon? Comms Console? A certain amount of wealth? Etc.

Dashthechinchilla

It isn't wealth. Randy rough gave me an item stash my first month on a tribal. So not trade beacons or comm console either.

Some like the AI core is fixed. You will get that mission until you complete it. I suggest you wait until you get a scenario you like. The mineral scanner also generates at e regular duration.

The rest may depend on biome, is my guess.

Vlad0mi3r

Mods I would recommend:
Mending, Fertile Fields, Smokeleaf Industries and the Giddy Up series.

The Mod you must have:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=40545.msg403503#msg403503

Jstank

I think it is your distance to the next nearest colony. The colony is what gives you the mission.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

- Bernard of Clairvaux

Dashthechinchilla

Quote from: Vlad0mi3r on December 07, 2017, 08:55:18 PM
Has anyone gotten more than 1 AI mission?
If you let it expire, it will pop again eventually. If you complete it, it doesn't come back. I haven't tested selling the core.

Vlad0mi3r

Quote from: Dashthechinchilla on December 07, 2017, 10:43:25 PM
Quote from: Vlad0mi3r on December 07, 2017, 08:55:18 PM
Has anyone gotten more than 1 AI mission?
If you let it expire, it will pop again eventually. If you complete it, it doesn't come back. I haven't tested selling the core.

Yeah that's sort of why I was asking. I don't want to risk selling it either.
Mods I would recommend:
Mending, Fertile Fields, Smokeleaf Industries and the Giddy Up series.

The Mod you must have:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=40545.msg403503#msg403503

Unknown Zombie

Quote from: Jstank on December 07, 2017, 09:44:39 PM
I think it is your distance to the next nearest colony. The colony is what gives you the mission.
This might be it.. I settled on an island in a body of water with no colonies on it. I've been playing the colony for 259 days and no stash missions.