[B19] Wild Animal Sex 3.2 - Now it just feels... natural....~

Started by WalkingProblem, December 07, 2017, 02:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkingProblem

Quote from: Malacai on December 07, 2017, 08:45:32 PM
If you decide to not let them leave make it optional please.

I just added the mod to my fresh game. Still had it paused right after landing. After adding the mod i unpause and every single animal decides it is high time for a mapwide orgy. Safe to say it works  ;D

I will need to find out how to create mod settings/options first (HugsLib) - which I never done before.

CannibarRechter

> NOW WILD ANIMALS HAVE SEX WITH YOUR PETS TOO!!! (and vice versa)

Need cross-breed sex, too. Because: reasons.
CR All Mods and Tools Download Link
CR Total Texture Overhaul : Gives RimWorld a Natural Feel
CR Moddable: make RimWorld more moddable.
CR CompFX: display dynamic effects over RimWorld objects

SpaceDorf

Sensible for related species esp. wild and domestic variants
Dogs and Wolves, Bovines and Muffalos, Pigs and Wild Boars, Refineries and Boomalopes,
Spacers and Tribals

though I know, technically maybe impossible.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

RyanRim

I saw the title - I installed

Just for my information, is it compatible with the genetics mod mid-game?

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

h1tmanc

WalkingProblem

Quote from: CannibarRechter on December 08, 2017, 07:47:15 AM
> NOW WILD ANIMALS HAVE SEX WITH YOUR PETS TOO!!! (and vice versa)

Need cross-breed sex, too. Because: reasons.

It will "break" your game honestly... imagine a female boomrat enters the map, the entire male population of all animals rush to sex it....

It would be funny and sad at the same time...

Quote from: RyanRim on December 08, 2017, 09:28:52 AM
I saw the title - I installed

Just for my information, is it compatible with the genetics mod mid-game?

Yes.

Quote from: SpaceDorf on December 08, 2017, 08:03:24 AM
Sensible for related species esp. wild and domestic variants
Dogs and Wolves, Bovines and Muffalos, Pigs and Wild Boars, Refineries and Boomalopes,
Spacers and Tribals

though I know, technically maybe impossible.

Would be difficult, since they are not considered the same species of animal in the game - its hard to manage it - not to mention modded animals. How is the game going to tell what are dogs, what are pigs?

Canute

WalkingProblem

WalkingProblem

[B18] Wild Animal Sex V1.2

OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://walkingproblem.com/
FORUM LINK: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=37461.0
STEAM DOWNLOAD: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1224175982
NON-STEAM DOWNLOAD: http://walkingproblem.com/sdm_downloads/wild-animal-sex-ver1-2/
DEVELOPER'S DISCORD: https://discord.gg/W2Vb27T
FACEBOOK PAGE: http://fb.com/walkingproblem

---

CHANGELOG 1.2:
- Increased most predators hunger rates by at least twice
- This is to balance against the increased number of rodent preys from breeding

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Walking Problem on December 09, 2017, 04:56:21 PM

CHANGELOG 1.2:
- Increased most predators hunger rates by at least twice
- This is to balance against the increased number of rodent preys from breeding

This could backfire in predators attacking colony animals all the time.
In my current game I got the feeling hyenas ( similiar to wolves ) always go for my baby minions, even if there are tons of ducks and rabbits around.

WalkingProblem

Quote from: SpaceDorf on December 10, 2017, 12:39:52 AM
This could backfire in predators attacking colony animals all the time.
In my current game I got the feeling hyenas ( similiar to wolves ) always go for my baby minions, even if there are tons of ducks and rabbits around.

I would call that "realism".

LOL!

In the real world, in the wild, Lions and other predators often prey on domesticated animals, because they are easy prey.

SpaceDorf

I see it now.

Sneaking past a trapped and guardad entrance to kill a tiny littly minion baby is so much easier than trying to hunt down a healthy wild rabbit.

Zalpha

I use Allow Tool and WILD ANIMAL SEX mod.

Thanks to the wild animals have sex mod and how easy it is too tame a rat (I wanted to level up my skill) I used the all of the 'Select Similar' Tool and set about to tame all the maps rats.

Soon I had 6 rats that where pregnant, next thing I know I have 20 rats. I then trained them and created a rat army which when I get attacked, I set the plague on them. It is really the first time I have role-played while playing. I re-named my trainer too 'The Rat King' and have the horde following their master around. It is super sweet.

I created an account just to post this. XD

Zalpha

Could we have the option to customize the mod in the Options Menu?

Here is why, so I just have just go into modding this Friday and have started a new game with this mod. I trained some easy to tame creatures, rats and turkeys. I managed to tame quite a few rats but only two male turkeys, the females where killed off by predators before they made it to tame them. So I got screwed over. Also animals take time to give birth, with the wild animals killing them off so fast, few would make it I think. I would only enable double hunger option if my game started to lag otherwise the game seems to balance itself out with wild creatures. I don't think it drops bellow 20 or goes more than 50 creatures on a map at any time. I could be wrong but that is just been my observation guess.

The problem with, Increased most predators hunger rates by at least twice is that they don't target the mob that is over populated but rather random I guess and you could loose out on some mobs on your map due too breading pairs killed off or of that type all together. If it could be coded target to over pupulation (more than 4 or 6 I guess) of a type creature and ignore tamed creatures (those in a pen, it would be wierd if they started braking down doors to get at the specific type due to it being over populated by the players design or ended up starving to death because they can't reach their target) then this mod would be perfect. 

I started playing with 1.1 and will be sticking with it. If my creatures get out of control, I will consider updating. If had the option to customised the mod in the menu for my needs at the time, then I would stick with the current version. So far I haven't had an over the population issue other than with my rat army but that is by choice, I could always kill them off it becomes an issue.

Anyway I am happy with the way it was but I can see a need for the predators if it gets out of hand, but you could always just hunt them to death if you wanted.

Edited for typos.