[MOD] (Alpha 5) Map Generator Pack v1.21

Started by ItchyFlea, June 01, 2014, 07:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

murlocdummy

I haven't been able to fix the messages being unreadable in snow biomes, mostly because I can't find out how to change font color or the snow texture color.  It's really irritating that there isn't any mention of how to do that anywhere on the forums.

Jerethi50

Quote from: murlocdummy on August 03, 2014, 12:33:54 AM
I haven't been able to fix the messages being unreadable in snow biomes, mostly because I can't find out how to change font color or the snow texture color.  It's really irritating that there isn't any mention of how to do that anywhere on the forums.

It is entirely possible there is no way of doing so. or also possible there has been no reason to do so previously so no one has bothered to figure out how, either way getting irritated with people on the forum wont really change that. Maybe post a topic in the mod help section. asking modders to look into it for you.

sidfu

this should work now with tech tree minmai since newest version he has where just need to add the xlm part to another mod to have the dropods from it work.

we have differnt bioms but only thing we need now is seasons

Eios Vasarian

For some reason I only get snowy Hoth-like maps, maybe make the chance for getting a snow map less?

ItchyFlea

With how the game now generates worlds and you get to select the landing site, this map pack is being retired.
In about a day or so a replacement of sorts will appear, and a link to it will be placed.

Here's a teaser of the replacement that implements an Ice Sheet biome: http://www.mediafire.com/download/582vog28mj7yp04/IceSheet.7z
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

neilson99

ItchyFlea

Quote from: neilson99 on August 14, 2014, 01:27:19 AM
wheres the download button?
For the pack or the upcoming replacement since this pack is outdated and not exactly compatible with Alpha 6?
The pack you can find the download link in the OP. For the teaser for the upcoming replacement, you can find a download link in my post above.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created