[MOD] (Alpha 7) Duster+Jackets added to Tailors

Started by Minus, October 17, 2014, 06:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minus

Such a tiny mod, but one I expect many of you want. Simply allows dusters and jackets to be made at the tailors bench.

Gonna feel embarassed if this has already been made, but I didn't see it.

Version 1.1
Button-down shirts now craftable too.

Version 1.1b (27/10/14)
I had forgotten to add the recipe to the table when I first updated this. it is now fixed and button-down shirts are NOW craftable.

Downloadable in the attachment.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Our cybernetic hearts mean we care more!
Mods: Extended Surgery and Bionics, Brain Surgery, Medical XP Balance

Shinzy

Big fat plus to you sir! ;D
can have some extra usage out of the bench now

DracoGriffin

Tagging to track; but also to state having conflicts with ExpandedCloth from T-Mods.

Depending on which is loaded first, either I can only do ExpandedCloth stuffs or making Duster/Jackets.
Current Mods (A-Z):
AnimuHair, EdBInterface, Extended Stoneworking, FastFloors, Immersive Pack, kilroy Turret Pack, Modular Tables, MoreHair, MoreHydroponics, PowerSwitch, RecipeNurse, skullywag Pack, SurgeryExtendedAndBionics, Synthmeat, T-Mod Pack

Matthiasagreen

I haven't looked at them recently, but I remember button up shirts being better than t-shirts. Any way to add those as well?
Hi, my name is Matthias and I am a Rimworld Addict. It has been five seconds since my last fix...

Minus

Quote from: DracoGriffin on October 20, 2014, 08:44:40 PM
Tagging to track; but also to state having conflicts with ExpandedCloth from T-Mods.

Depending on which is loaded first, either I can only do ExpandedCloth stuffs or making Duster/Jackets.
Ah yes, that mod uses the core tailor's bench, whereas most big mods use a custom table. Didn't realise that. Sorry to say that both our mods would need to be recipe nurse compatible, or he needs to move his stuff to a seperate bench. This mod's compatible with that apparello mod though, I think.

Quote from: Matthiasagreen on October 21, 2014, 10:50:37 AM
I haven't looked at them recently, but I remember button up shirts being better than t-shirts. Any way to add those as well?
They were better in the older version of RimWorld, and they're the same. But yeah, I'll add those in!.. AND DONE! Yep, it was that easy. New version up!

Our cybernetic hearts mean we care more!
Mods: Extended Surgery and Bionics, Brain Surgery, Medical XP Balance