I am rich, you know? 0.17.1 (08/aug/2017)

Started by faltonico, August 08, 2017, 08:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

faltonico

I am Rich, you Know.

Makes so traders from the base game carry a bigger ammount of minimun and maximun silver. Wider range of variation as well.
Orbital trader are the wealthiest, followed by outlander then tribals. And out of them, exotic traders have the most, followed by bulk good traders and then all the others.

Uses XPath, no core def were harmed in the making of this mod =D
It has built in ModSync Ninja support too.

DOWNLOAD

Quote from Lord Faren, Guild Wars 2 xD.

KillaAnime

omg this is gonna help so much i hate it when a freaken trader has things worth 20k then only have like 2-4k of silver. i play modded btw

faltonico

Quote from: KillaAnime on August 08, 2017, 09:53:35 PM
omg this is gonna help so much i hate it when a freaken trader has things worth 20k then only have like 2-4k of silver. i play modded btw
Tell me if you think the ranges should be higher. The tweaking i did was mostly arbitrary -_-'

kaptain_kavern

Hey congratulations for the release  8) (I can't recall seeing a mod made by you but I remember you were always there for feedbacks since I started)

o7

SpaceDorf

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 09, 2017, 12:40:50 AM
Hey congratulations for the release  8) (I can't recall seeing a mod made by you but I remember you were always there for feedbacks since I started)

o7

You know thats how you get drawn in ..
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Chkoupinator

I couldn't find this while looking for it some days ago, and now that I stopped looking for it, it magically appeared like a gift from the heavens!

Thanks a lot for this mod !

SpaceDorf

Quote from: Chkoupinator on August 09, 2017, 12:33:20 PM
I couldn't find this while looking for it some days ago, and now that I stopped looking for it, it magically appeared like a gift from the heavens!

Thanks a lot for this mod !

The Mod-Fairy works in mysterious ways :)
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Nameless

About time I can sell all these extrasssssssss crap for money.

GJ!

faltonico

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on August 09, 2017, 12:40:50 AM

o7
I didn't want to respond because it would pass as a shameless plug xD ..I made a couple of very simple xml mods and one that is kind of a mash between 2 mods from other authors. One for silent doors, one for slaughtering colony animals without maluses (seriously Tynan? -_-'), and the conduit that is basically a combination of other 2 mods.

cladicus

Can you please update this mod? It's become a must have for me :)