[MOD] (Alpha 4D) Cute Clutter v1.0.2 - June 4th

Started by Crimsonknight3, May 22, 2014, 06:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crimsonknight3

Quote from: a89a89 on May 23, 2014, 06:55:56 AM
Quote from: StorymasterQ on May 23, 2014, 05:17:08 AM
Hello Kitty statues...that cause Fear.

"What sort of creature is is?"
"Dunno, but the Leader said it's one of the most horrendous monster that a whole bunch of people worship back in his planet."
"Scary."
Do they really cause fear?

No but when my daughter naps in a couple of hours im going to release another version that causes fear for those who wish to torture prisoners with the cute pinkness rather than give your colonists some cuteness lol

Kumai0214

Do that and I shall download and use the mod!... I won't have to execute prisoners to keep their fear meter up :)

Vas

This should cause all male colonists discomfort, unhappyness, and fear and maybe drive them mad to cannibalize the women! :P
Click to see my steam. I'm a lazy modder who takes long breaks and everyone seems to hate.

Crimsonknight3

Quote from: Kumai0214 on May 23, 2014, 01:26:00 PM
Do that and I shall download and use the mod!... I won't have to execute prisoners to keep their fear meter up :)

It was a pain to learn but done. I will expand on it as & when I get time and add more items and a more grim (but still pink!!) theme to the Fear version :)

Crimsonknight3

Quote from: Vas on May 23, 2014, 04:08:32 PM
This should cause all male colonists discomfort, unhappyness, and fear and maybe drive them mad to cannibalize the women! :P

I LOVE your signature btw!!!! hahaha

Kirid

Hehe I like those pink couches. Got my download just for those.
This is the first sceenshot I've seen of someone using my lights. They are supposed to be wall lights, but I can add another version to eFurniture so they are more hanging lights like you're using them(without the black bar).
You can't rollerskate in a muffalo herd

Crimsonknight3

Quote from: Kirid on June 02, 2014, 05:14:11 PM
Hehe I like those pink couches. Got my download just for those.
This is the first sceenshot I've seen of someone using my lights. They are supposed to be wall lights, but I can add another version to eFurniture so they are more hanging lights like you're using them(without the black bar).

Really? They seem more like hanging lights to my eyes, I am just weird haha

-Just updated - Added many more thought defs + happy/fear giving and a test floor to gauge peoples opinions :)