THE most op thing in any game EVER

Started by Bob the invader, December 13, 2017, 11:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob the invader

You know, before they changed it, it was on par with the king. But some idiots change it. The Queen is literally the most OP chess piece there is. She can move anywhere, WTF? Whose bright idea was it to make such a obnoxious piece rule half the board? Pawns can only move forward, knights and their wall hacks can move past other pawns in a very specific way, bishops have to crab walk to get anywhere and the king can only move 1 space in any direction. Then they make it so queens have no downside and bad players can now easily checkmate good players like me in 3 turns if they're white. The queen was fine before! But noooo they had to listen so low elo scrubs and patch it so the queen can basically do whatever she wants.

Literally the worst update, DEVS PLS FIX!!

SpaceDorf

Thats nothing compared to the 2x1 flat lego brick.

It fits everywhere and you are totally screwed without it.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

kubolek01

Taking out Queen is the primary target, worth sacrifices.
Eat lead, walking pile of silver! (greedy Player)
I...I can't do it. Leave it alive, please!(inner soul)
It lives 200 years to end up as a jacket?!(realists mind)
If I would go to vacation in off-Earth, even fictional place, I'd choose Nibel.

mattig89ch

I love sacrificing my queen in chess.  I do some stupid stuff with her, in order to bait out other players pieces.  Then I let the other player cap her, and take out a few different pieces at the same time.

(evil grin)

Kirby23590

I didn't really understand this post that the OP made... Until i realize it was chess...

Oh well i thought the Blaster launcher from the original X-COM or the AWP from Counter-strike was way too Over powered.

It's not the Queen that's OP, she's meant to be the bait... It's the Rook and the Bishop!  :D

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.