Your maniacally played games.

Started by kubolek01, December 15, 2017, 03:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kubolek01

I think everyone has other favourite games than RimWorld. Say about them here. Or if you're shy and it's on steam, you can post a link to it or your profile.
I begin with such, I'm a little shy. http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheHopeless/
Eat lead, walking pile of silver! (greedy Player)
I...I can't do it. Leave it alive, please!(inner soul)
It lives 200 years to end up as a jacket?!(realists mind)
If I would go to vacation in off-Earth, even fictional place, I'd choose Nibel.

kubolek01

Tip:It's my official favourite as seen there.

mattig89ch

I can honestly say I don't really have a favorite.  I play games till I get tired of them, then move on.  Currently playing fallout 4 again, after being away from the save for 4 years.  But I also just got a switch and the new Zelda.  So I'm probably going to start that up, and put down fallout 4.

mabor0shi

I put hundreds of hours into one playthrough of Fallout 3, New Vegas, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, 7 Days to Die, Borderlands 1&2 and probably some others. No Fallout 4 or Borderlands 3 yet.
But my most re-played games are: Mercenaries 2, Red Faction Guerrilla, Rainbow Six Vegas 1&2, Burnout 3, Civilization 3&5, and Far Cry 2 (because it kept breaking halfway through).
Fascinating, right?
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

kubolek01

A few more, and I will just say it officially. I'm sooo shy about it ;(

AllenWL

I constantly find myself playing more Terraria than I expected.

mabor0shi

Quote from: AllenWL on December 22, 2017, 05:33:19 AM
I constantly find myself playing more Terraria than I expected.
I forgot to mention that one. And Stardew Valley.
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

gipothegip

I've played tons of The Elder Scrolls, I've played Oblivion and Skyrim to death. I really need to get back to the first two though. I've made a decent amount of progress in the first game, I haven't played Daggerfall a ton but have had fun with it.

Diablo III Reaper of Souls would be another one I've played a ton of.

I have 1160 hours in 7 Days to Die, it's my most played game on Steam. I haven't been playing it as much lately as when I got it 3 and half years ago though.

My most played game of all time is likely Minecraft, but I don't have an exact figure on that. I've been playing it for 6 years, I played it all the time in high school, but I still play it for a bit here and there. Mostly on the PS 4 with family and friends these days.

Those are pretty much my favorites / played into the ground games.
Should I feel bad that nearly half my posts are in the off topic section?

mabor0shi

Quote from: gipothegip on December 24, 2017, 08:30:57 AM

I have 1160 hours in 7 Days to Die, it's my most played game on Steam.
i LOLed. That is an obscene amount of time. You played it online, right? What's it like online?

gipothegip

@mabor0shi

It's a lot of fun, you just have to find the right community. At least co-op is, I've never played PvP and I hear it's not well tailored to that. It's not something I would play PvP anyway.

But the game is great co-op.

I haven't played it online in a long time though, the server I used to play on is no longer active, and I haven't really looked for another one since.

Kirby23590

Looking at my steam playtime with a certain games.

Terraria had 546 hours of playtime.

Only for Rimworld to take 734 hours to the top since i goof around with dev mode and test alot mods in the game.

I had alot of fun in Terraria by challenging myself to playing without wings in Hard mode and sticking with the balloon and double jumping. It can be tough, but fighting the golem is one of the biggest problems until i realized that he can't pass through solid blocks, so i had to use the good old dirt blocks with a mix of platforms in the golem's arena with the clockwork assault rifle and the uzi, but the uzi did help me fight the three mechanical bosses after farming it in the jungle, For some reason i was able to beat plantera in my first try building the arena for her, but had a hard time with the mechanical bosses without the Uzi. That was back when in 1.2.4.1.

Fallout New Vegas i had Three copies of them, One for the PS3, and the ultimate edition for the PS3, and in steam, don't ask why. I had Four playthroughs in that game. Unarmed characters are really good when you learn 2 important techniques, with Ranger Takedown along with Scribe Counter being my favorites. I was disappointed that FO4 removed them :/

I had 228 hours of playtime in FNV in steam since i was playing with mods too and just goofing around and making personal mods in that game.

But for Minecraft, I almost forgot how many hours i played that game, mostly building small wooden houses in my noob days and playing with mods back in 1.6.4.
I Think i wanted to build a underground house until my brother decide to place tnts around and bombed my house. luckily i made a backup of my worlds though in that game though :p
Didn't beat the ender dragon or the wither in that game though, it's a long journey since i like building alot in that game which heavily slowed my progress. I think i even wanted railways to the bases around my world in Minecraft too.

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

kubolek01

So time to unravel my manias.
1. Robocraft (320 or so hours, now rarely played due to shit matching)
2. Red Alert 2 (??? hours, mods keep it fresh!)
3... *turns on Chronosphere* My life for Ori! *disappears*

gipothegip

@Kirby Funny you mention owning three different versions of New Vegas. I've played 3 different versions of Oblivion. First on my brother's Xbox 360, then on my PS 3, and then on PC. I didn't own the Xbox 360 one though, that was solely my brother's copy.

I own Terraria on PS 3, PS 4, and on my Nintendo 3 DS.

Minecraft I had first on PC, then Xbox 360, then PS3, and then PS 4. The story behind that being the console version was released on Xbox way before other consoles and my brother, his friend, and I wanted an easy way to play it multiplayer. Then it came out on PS 3, which was my older brother's and my preferred console at the time.  Then they released it on PS 4 with a lot of improvements, and the ability to migrate saves up, and since we ended up with PS 4s eventually, we got that version to play with eachother online.

CruelBanana

There are a few games that are almost always on my comuter: Modded Skyrim, FalloutNV, Medieval II: Total War, Mount & Blade Warband. And last mounth I picked up Crusader Kings II, and it is absolutely glorious. I recommend all of them, if you for some reason didn't play them yet.

BigHugeNerd

Got about 2800 hours in Dota 2, so that's apparently my favorite game by a long shot D: