[1.3] [KV] Infinite Storage [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, December 16, 2017, 07:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiame

Pawns will not pull items out of the storage. For that use Change Dresser - https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=41483.0

Heymom

Quote from: Kiame on December 07, 2018, 07:08:58 PM
Pawns will not pull items out of the storage. For that use Change Dresser - https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=41483.0
Thanks, i suppose i will give the weapon version a try as well then :)

Kiame

Update:
Storage will now only spit out what's requested for crafting. No longer will there be tons of stuff spilling out.

This was a lot of code and while i have tested it there may still be a bug here and there. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Kiame

Update:
Fixed an issue where storage could fail to spawn items when crafting saying they were destroyed.

Heymom

Quote from: Kiame on December 09, 2018, 10:15:28 PM
Update:
Fixed an issue where storage could fail to spawn items when crafting saying they were destroyed.
I just updated, and now non of my pawns will do bills.

error msg.
B07 threw exception in WorkGiver DoBillsSculpt: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'InfiniteStorage.Building_InfiniteStorage.TryGetFirstFilteredItem'.
at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.WorkGiver_DoBill.TryFindBestBillIngredients_Patch6 (RimWorld.Bill,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.ThingCount>) <0x0062e>
at RimWorld.WorkGiver_DoBill.StartOrResumeBillJob (Verse.Pawn,RimWorld.IBillGiver) <0x00480>
at RimWorld.WorkGiver_DoBill.JobOnThing (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool) <0x00356>
at RimWorld.WorkGiver_Scanner.HasJobOnThing (Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool) <0x00031>
at RimWorld.JobGiver_Work/<TryIssueJobPackage>c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 (Verse.Thing) <0x0005e>
at Verse.GenClosest/<ClosestThingReachable>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (Verse.Thing) <0x000fa>
at Verse.GenClosest.ClosestThing_Global (Verse.IntVec3,System.Collections.IEnumerable,single,System.Predicate`1<Verse.Thing>,System.Func`2<Verse.Thing, single>) <0x00214>
at Verse.GenClosest.ClosestThingReachable (Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.ThingRequest,Verse.AI.PathEndMode,Verse.TraverseParms,single,System.Predicate`1<Verse.Thing>,System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.Thing>,int,int,bool,Verse.RegionType,bool) <0x00504>
at RimWorld.JobGiver_Work.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn,Verse.AI.JobIssueParams) <0x012f3>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
RimWorld.JobGiver_Work:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Tagger:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Subtree:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob_Patch1(Object, ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:CheckForJobOverride()
RimWorld.<LayDown>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__1()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch1(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Kiame

Just to verify you're running rimworld 1.0?

Heymom

Quote from: Kiame on December 10, 2018, 09:51:15 AM
Just to verify you're running rimworld 1.0?
I am yes.

build 1.0.2059 64bit

Heymom

Quote from: Kiame on December 10, 2018, 10:51:23 AM
And you grabbed the right download?

https://github.com/KiameV/rimworld-infinitestorage/releases/download/1.0/InfiniteStorage.zip
Yes, i used the 1.0 link on the first page, and today went to /releases// on github and same result :(

Did some more testing, it might be a conflict with another mod, will check it out some more and report back.

UPDATE: Disabling Inf. Storage, and everything is working again. Tho i am getting a lot of errors in the log.
I tried disabling "Pawn Rules" and "Better Pawn Control" as it seems from the logs that policies are causing issues.
What has me puzzled is that everything was working fine before :(

attachment: i cant post the log as its to many characters.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Kiame

Ok not sure what's going on as I downloaded the version linked and have been using it without a problem on 1.0

Canute

Heymom,
maybe attach the full log next time, maybe it show more information.
Or i bet you use hugslib too, then use the Share logs button and post the link, that include the modlist too.

Vyatich

Problem: 1) The storage lays out the item, pawn returns this item to storage. Storage instantly places the item again, pawn again returns item to storage. This cycle is repeated again and again, and again.
2) Bots from the "Misc. Robots++" no longer interact with storage.
Before the update: "Update: Storage will now only spit out what's requested for crafting. No longer will there be tons of stuff spilling out" such problems did not appear
P.S.: English is not a native language. Sorry for spelling.
Where I can find version 1.0.0.10, for a rollback mod?

[attachment deleted due to age]

Heymom

Quote from: Canute on December 10, 2018, 02:44:03 PM
Heymom,
maybe attach the full log next time, maybe it show more information.
Or i bet you use hugslib too, then use the Share logs button and post the link, that include the modlist too.
You are right, i do use hugs.. As requested.
- The log is from a saved game, i paused once loaded, as it repeats the last lines on all my pawns.

https://git.io/fpQNN

Canute

- Harmony: (no assemblies)
is this the harmony libary ? Then you don't need this, you can delete it.
But when it is a mod i don't know, then it is wrong installed because the log show :
"Mod Harmony has incorrectly formatted target version 'Unknown'."

For the storage thing Kiame need to look.
But i would delete the complete mod folder and unzip it again, just to be sure you don't have old files there.

Heymom

Quote from: Canute on December 11, 2018, 09:02:27 AM
- Harmony: (no assemblies)
is this the harmony libary ? Then you don't need this, you can delete it.
But when it is a mod i don't know, then it is wrong installed because the log show :
"Mod Harmony has incorrectly formatted target version 'Unknown'."

For the storage thing Kiame need to look.
But i would delete the complete mod folder and unzip it again, just to be sure you don't have old files there.
It was working fine before the last update.. no clue why. The harmony error have been there since i re-joined on the 1.0 release. I doubt its the culprit.
Maybe when i get some time, ill do a re-install of all the mods. Just dont have time now, and i cant play my save.. so i am doing other things :D