[1.3] [KV] Infinite Storage [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, December 16, 2017, 07:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiame

When you say the problem still exists was this a new save or an existing save? If it's an existing save it will still happen. The fix is on saving, not loading

Grabarz

Quote from: Kiame on November 04, 2018, 08:42:44 AM
When you say the problem still exists was this a new save or an existing save? If it's an existing save it will still happen. The fix is on saving, not loading
i had hope that you will negate that :)

yeah problem seems in the save file - sadly i had to start new colony, but now it works :)
thanks for your Effort Long live for your colony !

Kiame

Update:
Found an edge case i missed in my previous fix for the issue where items would spill out of storage and destroy surrounding squares on loads. The case was where the energy limit would be exceeded when all the external items were collected would fail.
This issue has now been fixed

Kiame

Update:
Fixing an issue introduced by the last update where if two infinite storages were next to each other, one would collect the other causing an exception

Kiame

Update:
Fixing a bug where the storages were collecting everything around them when saving the game. They will now only pick up what they can store

loganneely18

Constant error saying no materials when I try to build something. i dont have architects sense installed

Kiame

Do you have the exact error?

Is it when you try to build a storage?

Heymom

Hey

You state in the first post that you support Fast Regen mod. Do you happen to have a version updated for 1.0 by chance? :)

I can only find the old A17 on his google drive, and i updated it myself for B18 some time ago, but i cant get it to work with 1.0 for some reason.

Regards.

Kiame

Heh that support was probably from a17 timeframe. I do not have that mod personally

I am currently making an in-game def editor that should be able to add support for that in the future once I add building def type support.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=46983.msg445886#msg445886

Heymom

Quote from: Kiame on November 25, 2018, 08:07:12 AM
Heh that support was probably from a17 timeframe. I do not have that mod personally

I am currently making an in-game def editor that should be able to add support for that in the future once I add building def type support.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=46983.msg445886#msg445886

Ahh, figured :P
Nice with the addon, will be checking it out for sure.

On another note, IStorage used to have the ability to store single items? like armor, weapons ect. Has that feature been complete removed, i cant seem to find any research path that would enable it.
Ignore me.. im daft, to many addons clouding the research tab..

Reyghel

:) Many but many thanks for creating this mod, you gave the final solution to my problem of space with objects. My tribe told me to thank you for preventing the meat from rotting while they are inside the store. PD: I hope you understand me because I am bad with English and I have to use the Google Translator. A big greeting from Uruguay.

Kiame

Update:
Works again with the newest version of Mending

NoCanDo

The links on github download, are always the latest releases?

Canute

Yes they are, Kiame allways replace the old file, there is only one file for a rimworld release.

Heymom

I am trying to build a large advanced colony, and my pawns wont equip gear in the inf. storage. anymore for some reason.
If i pull it out, they equip it, so its not my rules that are broken. Any tip as to where i should search for the culprit?
I am using a ton of mods, including the "mend and recycle", but i updated both this and the mending mob, and its the same :(