[1.3] [KV] Infinite Storage [ModSync RW]

Started by Kiame, December 16, 2017, 07:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Since new storages are working correct, you should have empty the old storage, use dev comand destroy, and instant build another one with God mode.
But since you can't reproduce the problem it is hard to track down for the mod author, but at last he know about it.

Grabarz

ok so since i got some mod installed i experiencing some issues with them - by trial and error i got rid of them till now ...

Whenever i add any task to my workbenches - like for example "make a diamond necklace" or brew cup of tea... just anything from any workbench. I got strange issue that my pawn is going to get needed resource like cut diamond or tea leafs to infinite storage, when he take it he moves back and forward near storage like in loop without exit and console spawns this error :) i have no idea what is incompatible

Exception ticking Redhead (at (117, 0, 65)): System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.StartJob_Patch1 (object,Verse.AI.Job,Verse.AI.JobCondition,Verse.AI.ThinkNode,bool,bool,Verse.ThinkTreeDef,System.Nullable`1<Verse.AI.JobTag>,bool) <0x00d03>
at Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.TryFindAndStartJob () <0x00245>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.EndCurrentJob_Patch2 (object,Verse.AI.JobCondition,bool) <0x004e5>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.StartJob_Patch1 (object,Verse.AI.Job,Verse.AI.JobCondition,Verse.AI.ThinkNode,bool,bool,Verse.ThinkTreeDef,System.Nullable`1<Verse.AI.JobTag>,bool) <0x00db3>
at Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.TryFindAndStartJob () <0x00245>
at Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.JobTrackerTick () <0x00406>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (object) <0x001f3>
at Verse.TickList.Tick () <0x00487>

Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Kiame

Update:
Body Part Storage will now store all types of body parts

kidneykiller

Do perishables like food raw or cooked go actually bad?

Is there a way to set the maximum storage of a container? i love not having my meat lying all over the floor in the kitchen... but infinite storage is a bit much...

Kiame

Kiame

Kiame

Corvo

Just a minor cosmetic bug:
-If  you reinstall ("B") a storage with something in it, it will drop out everything in it.
But when it gets reinstalled somewhere the "count" doesn't reset. It keep adds up the last count. You must click empty first to repair the count.
- I only tested it using a  "body parts storage"
- Rimworld 1.3 with 1.3 mods.
PS: Sorry for my English, it's not my main language

Kiame

Thanks I'll take a look at that count issue. It is intentional for items to fall out when it's uninstalled.

Kiame

Fixing an issue where the count was not reset when a storage was re-installed.
version 1.3.0.1: Download

Funonline

First let me say, thanks for this awesome mod - I love it :)

I don´t know if this has been already reported as a bug (looked at this thread), but somehow there is a weight calculation error with Herbal Med & Neutroamine :

It´s either already wrong in the original game files or only in your Infinite Storage ?
The mass of these items combined, should be around 15.53 KG (as calculated in the screen) but it shows 10+ times as much in the storage itself ?

It´s no big deal here, there is plenty of power to go around - but if you find the time to investigate, please do :)

PS: Any chance to get Packaged Surivial Meal stored ?

Kiame

Curious if you empty it then collect all does it fix the weight?

Funonline

Quote from: Kiame on August 16, 2021, 10:49:07 AM
Curious if you empty it then collect all does it fix the weight?

Yes, that did the trick  ;D
Empty everything, collect - now it show´s the correct value of 16 W
Very strange, but easy to fix ^^

Kiame

There's one path through the code that incorrectly records when items get removed so it doesnt record anything getting removed (it could be that the add is incorrect though)

I have an idea of how to fix it generally but I'd like to at some point figure out what's causing that issue. I know the body part storage is where it happens the most so i think I don't have an operation patch working correctly.

I'll add the workaround to my list of things to look into - basically every 10 or so seconds i can have infinite storages recompute what's stored in it.