[B18] Goodies [ModSync.Ninja] Spells Update: 15/06/2018 (v16)

Started by PreDiabetic, December 18, 2017, 05:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PreDiabetic

PD's Goodies
My custom all in one mod. If you use this mod and get errors or bugs please let me know.
Also I'm all ears for balance suggestions.

What Changed in v16:   
-Bravery fixed (flipping table no longer required)
-Blank Book recipe added to Book Table
-Added Light Bulb Plant (Custom temporary texture) Can be planted in pot or ground radiates weak light.

What Changed in v15:   
-Bugfixes
-Balance changes
-Processing animals
-2 new wood floor from planks and nails.

What Changed in v14.1,v14.2,v14.3:   
-Bugfixes
-Balance changes

What Changed in v14:   
-[Tribal Only] Spells
-[Tribal Only] Catapult
-[Tribal Only] Palantir and beacons for trading
-Winter mask (better than tuque but full head)
-Fez (better than cowboy hat for social impact but no heat/cold protection)
-Walking Cane, small weapon increases movement speed low damage, give it to elders.
-Golden Ring and Necklace, increase social impact plus minor mental resistance.
-Tesla PowerWallV2 as battery, 25k energy storage with %90 efficiency.
-Some weapons retextured.
-Bug fixed etc etc
-Like always playing with new save is a suggestion.

What Changed in v13:   
-Glowing rocks made from jade or aquamarine act like Sun Lamp, only tribals can build them.
-Another power conduit which has a light on it. Consumes power but off during the day
-3 New floor lights; 2 for basic lightning 1 for growing, so you can throw Sun Lamps away, create a triangle farm or square or cross-shaped however you want.
-1 Night Standing Lamp that turns itself off during the day.
-Tons of new inspirations
-Tribal only campfire made from rocks, it doesn't disappear when no fuel left.
-Of course, bug fixes balance changes yadda yadda yadda

What Changed in v12:   
-Carpentry added. Are you tired of building huge ass rooms with only 3 furniture?(Endtable/Dresser/Bed) This new furniture can only made from planks, nails and leathers in Carpentry Table. They look more beautiful than vanilla ones and give more comfort bonus. Now rooms may look like a real room. (PS, Engineers no longer stick their noses to carpenters' business)
-New walls and doors made from planks and nails. Stronger than normal wood but still flammable.
-Plant extracts added, the more concentrated power of special plants, beware of addictions.
-More weapons; throwing knives/axes, fire staff, pebbles that cut from stone chunks, blood-soaked swords.
-Added turd. Animals now shit randomly each day give you 1-2 pile of manure. This can be mixed with hay grass to enrich soils. Also can be burned for heating, of course smells awful and looks awful.
-Remade lots of textures, they may look bad but almost all of them handcrafted.

What Changed in v11:   
-Option to burn corpses in a pyre.
-Added Aquamarine as a gem, Jade and Aquamarine flooring.
-Option to severe head from corpses to use heads as, light source or stool.
-Can make walls from mummified corpses (Doesn't rot) or human meat (rots)
-Advantage flooring, Anti Gravity Floor that increases pawn speed on it.
-Option to make 2 alloys, they can't be found in nature. Electrum (Gold/Silver/Small) and Staballoy (Uranium/Steel)
-MINECRAFT STYLE, option to make stone swords, knives, spears...
-Option to make chemfuel from Bamboo and IronWood if you have Vegetable Garden.
-Capitalism at it's finest, Silver and Gold coins added plus they can be made in smelter. Also paper money added that can't be made.
-Ugly looking Hay Floor for barns.
-More I forgot to mention.

Feature                         Details
Book MakingWriting and reading books, permanent light source. [Custom Texture]
Food DryingVeggie powder, jerked meat, you lose nutrition when making, no research require [Custom Texture]
CanningCanning meat,crops and meals. No nutrition loss. Require research. [Custom Texture]
ProcessorProcess corpses into meat and leather, drugs into neutroamine. Faster canning. Even sheriffs can use. [Custom Texture]
Unlimited ResearchCustom unresearchable research to lessen late game lags by forcing suitable pawns to research it.
Resistance TechnologyWalls,doors that don't take any damage from conventional weapons (bullets,sharp attacks etc) Very good for making prisons cause prisoners cannot damage those with their hands. [Custom Texture]
More FloorAdds ability to lay devilstrand and blended leather. Requires carpet making. [Custom Texture]
More Walls / Mud MakingAbility make walls from leather and mud. They are too weak compared to normal walls. [Custom Texture]
More FoodsGourment Meal; require Master Chief. Gives better bonus than Lavish Meal. Option to mince meats. Vegan survival meal. Ability to pop corn. Option to research additional foods to consume. [Custom Texture]
More SpotsResearching and butchering spot works with %50.
More PlantsAbility to grow mushrooms,insects and lemons. Lemons can made into Lemonade. [Custom Texture]
More BuildingsSmaller food making stoves,smaller heating stoves, one has emergency heating uses foods textiles etc, smaller generators,smaller and bigger hydroponics, slim solar panels that require research. More beds styles, ability make furniture from leather. Allow ability to make Sculptures(art) from blended leather. [Custom Texture]
More Hidden JoysCan you see me?
Inspirations and DiscouragementsRandom buffs and debuffs.

Credits:

Book Textures:   cuproPanda

For AWESOME preview image:   Shotgunfrenzy

Light up idea of carpentry:   Sandy

PD's Goodies     You can download from     Here

Due to university updates may not come for a while

Harry_Dicks

Has no one tried this out yet? There's a lot in here!

Mousery

So much useful stuff I'll be sure to use this soon. Maybe try it on a trial world before adding it to my main game.

evilken-evil

Sounds like a good QoL package but I'm pretty hesitant about the books. Is there a modular version in the works?

VeeCee

Blast doors don't show up after you research resistance tech. It looks like you tried to combine the template for the base blast door and the actual blast door, and apparently that doesn't work. I hacked together a fix using the core files door as a template, using a base template and a blast door template off of it, and it worked.

Harry_Dicks

Hey! Nice updates! Unfortunately, the post doesn't get bumped if you only edit it! I should recommend making a post on here next time, so that other's can see your new work!

Thank you :)

PreDiabetic

What Changed in V13:   
-Glowing rocks made from jade or aquamarine act like Sun Lamp, only tribals can build them.
-Another power conduit which has light on it. Consumes power but off during day
-3 New floor lights; 2 for basic lightning 1 for growing, so you can throw Sun Lamps away, create a triangle farm or square or cross shaped however you want.
-1 Night Standing Lamp that turn itself off during day.
-Tons of new inspirations
-Tribal only campfire made from rocks, it doesn't disappear when no fuel left.
-Of course bug fixes balance changes yada yada yada

PreDiabetic

Goreko

If you ever find yourself feeling down, just think about all those boomrats you could blow up!

PreDiabetic

What Changed in V14:   
-[Tribal Only] Spells
-[Tribal Only] Catapult
-[Tribal Only] Palantir and beacons for trading
-Winter mask (better than tuque but full head)
-Fez (better than cowboy hat for social impact but no heat/cold protection)
-Walking Cane, small weapon increases movement speed low damage, give it to elders.
-Golden Ring and Necklace, increase social impact plus minor mental resistance.
-Tesla PowerWallV2 as battery, 25k energy storage with %90 efficiency.
-Some weapons retextured.
-Bug fixed etc etc
-Like always playing with new save is a suggestion.

Harry_Dicks

Spells? SPELLS?! Details! ;D

Also, "Fez (better than cowboy hat for social impact but no heat/cold protection)" am I the only one who hates the fez in real life? This is just an asshole comment of mine, but I think a fez looks stupid. I would be the abrasive colonists who gives you -30 to your social impact if you wear a fez around me.

PreDiabetic

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on February 27, 2018, 07:59:43 AM
Spells? SPELLS?! Details! ;D

Also, "Fez (better than cowboy hat for social impact but no heat/cold protection)" am I the only one who hates the fez in real life? This is just an asshole comment of mine, but I think a fez looks stupid. I would be the abrasive colonists who gives you -30 to your social impact if you wear a fez around me.

Not too fancy though, just remake of all psychic lancers with custom textures. BTW I really don't like fez too but I'm just spawning random ass things I see over net.

Canute

Hi,
i just trying out your mod.
I saw many good and interesting idea's and some weired ones. :-)

The nails&plants remind me at bit at superior crafting/HCSK :-)
So much i like the 500HP of a carpentry door, i think thats to much compared to a regular wood door (100 HP).
I think 250 HP are ok, maybe a reinfored one with 500 HP that need a bit more resources and 2-5 steel.
The same to the carpentry wall's.

The carpentry bench need 360W, you should the put the research behind electrity.
Edit: Ok i saw at the def, that the workbench can work without power, but since the bench didn't work at all i don't notice it.

You can craft bed's at the carpentry and tailoring benches, you should lock these recipes behind the bed research.

Edit:
You can craft super cheap comfy bed with leather at the tailoring bench, but nothing similar at the carpentry bed.
The stats of the comfy bed are too overpowered. 200% rest eff. for just 40 textiles ?
I would move the comfy bed's to the carpentry bench, with Nail&plant's + textiles and base max. 125% rest eff. (don't forget it get modified with quality, a masterwork comfy bed got 240%).

Finaly i got power and just notice, no pawn can use the carpentry bench.
I got adv. workbench managment installed and can assign pawn to a bill.
At the bill at the carpentry bench i can select the pawn, but they don't show the skill level.
Similar recipe (Nail&planks) at the crafting spot show the crafting skill level, and they works.
Btw. the mod is at the end of the modlist.

PreDiabetic

Quote from: Canute on March 01, 2018, 12:44:08 PM
Hi,
i just trying out your mod.
I saw many good and interesting idea's and some weired ones. :-)

Criticism is heard, action is taken. You might wanna redownload.