[B18]RimBank - The Universal Currency System!

Started by user19990313, December 18, 2017, 07:54:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

user19990313

RimBank - The Universal Currency System!
For B18(build 1722)

This is the core mod of RimBank Series, and must be loaded before any of its sub mods.

RimBank Mod Series
[Core] RimBank
RimSilo

Description
It is universally known (at least on this planet), Silver serves as the currency of RimWorld. Well, the white soft metal is heavy, ugly (why -7 Tynan?) and takes up countless storage zones.

That's why RimBank has developed the Banknotes.

Item added : Banknotes
-A denomination of 1,000 Silver, which never changes
-Light and durable, suitable for saving a considerable amount of money
-Accepted by any traders, so just keep some silver for change
-Available in any purchase
-New UI , deciding how much you want to pay by banknotes
-Orbital tradeships and settlements love banknotes! And they have many as well!
-And yes, traders can give change using Silver, so no value overflows for banknotes!
-Exchange between Silver and Banknotes with any traders! (At least traders should have enough currency for this)

Building Added : RimBank ATM Terminal
-Minifiable and relatively inexpensive
-Exchange between Silver and Banknotes with RimBank at any time! (Extra fees required)
-Various extension softwares (sub mods required)

Extra Features
-Add it to your game at any time! Opening a new save is NOT required.
-Remove it from your game at any time without corrupting your saves! (See below)

HowTo:
1.Load this mod after Core.
2.So that's all :P.
3.When trying to remove this mod,make sure you have an ATM Terminal. Select a colonist, HOLD Shift key and right-click the terminal, then (don't release key) select "Remove all mod contents". If there are any active sub mods, please make sure all the removing commands for those sub mods have been executed.

Enjoy!

PS
PS. The new building is in "Misc" category, and will be unlocked if you've finished the research "Microelectronics Basics".
PS2. If you get stuck while solving a payment, try to stop your mouse over icons or title - A tooltip will emerge and lead the way.
PS3. The coremod of RimBank Series (aka this mod) and all sub mods must have the same MinorVersion number. Well if you cannot figure out what I'm talking about, just ignore it, a built-in ModChecker will take charge of it.
PS4. (That was a joke in RuntimeGC)
PS5. Post any errors or bugs on my forum thread or Steam workshop page.Your effort contributes to a better mod.Thanks!

Other
Compatibility:
No known mod conflict yet.
Installation:
Add this mod any time you like.
Remove this mod any time you like.Please follow the instructions in HowTo Section.
You don't have to create a new game.
License(brief):
-Can modpack makers include your mod in their modpack?
-Whatever,as long as you don't remove <author /> tag.

-Can other modders make derivative mods based on yours?
-Yes.But I don't have time to set up a git repo...I'll give one later,maybe.

Languages
English & Chinese Simplified
Chinese Traditional By BiscuitMiner
Japanese By KondenEinenShizainoLaw
Korean By eͩkͬfͤkͣrͫ9292

Author:
user19990313(ArchAuthor,Dll parts)
duduluu(Textures+Preview.png)
Vaniant(Defs)
WishingLaws(En translation)

Download:

via DropBox
or subscribe it at Steam Workshop :P

--------------------
Why not pick up some of my mods here?Maybe they could make your gaming experience better!

[B18] RuntimeGC In-Game Cleaner

[B18] AntiAutoUnload-Keeps your inventory!

SpaceDorf

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

frenchiveruti

loque76

DPlus

How should I exchange silver to bank notes? It is saying:

"Your colony doesn't have enough silver to solve the payment" and I have 13k silver.

Check the image attached.

[attachment deleted due to age]

DPlus

[Solved] Silver needs to stay near: Orbital trade beacon

IWannaChaos

Can you give trade caravans and trading visitors bank notes? They're not very useful without that. (I know you didn't make them like that)

evilcats

Please can you update this for 1.0? My game is really missing the mod!

Ruisuki

do the notes deteriorate? i have to have them by a beacon but it doesnt work like silver does where I can place the silver near an indoor beacon and buy things and then have them dropped on an outside beacon. If i do, it doesnt recognize my currency and i rather not build roofs in its area

Yoonic

Hey mate, this mod is great in many ways and I love that it can help reduce a lot of space in the end-game. Would you release this mod for B19 please?

Ruisuki