[1.0.2096, x64, Steam] Incapacitated refugee, capture, joined pirate band

Started by Mrglrglmrglmrrrlggg, November 24, 2018, 09:53:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrglrglmrglmrrrlggg

1. What the circumstances were:

• Incapacitated refugee request with 2 enemies
  • Sent a caravan with 2 pawns and 2 boomrats
  • Won the fight (VS 2 ; killed 1, 1 running away)
  • With pawn "Rose", did "capture and leave" on the incapacitated refugee
  • "Rose" leaved the area with the incapacitated refugee
2. What happened:

• Pawn "Rose" disappeared; bed unowned, no longer on pawn list, no world icon
  • Pawn "Aletta" is her sister; with her "Social" tab, I saw that pawn "Rose" is in the pirate band "The Javelin Raiders"
3. What you expected to happen:

• That "capture and leave" created a caravan returning home
4. Steps we can follow to make the bug appear on our machine. This part is important! We need a set of steps which we can follow to get the same results you're seeing. Ideally you'll test these steps to make sure they work from scratch.

As long as the enemies are fighting, you have the 2 options "capture and leave" and "offer help".
When enemies are defeated/running away, you only have the option "offer help"; "capture and leave" disappear".

Ending the "capture and leave" option while you should only have the "offer help" option triggers the bug!

So what you need to do is:

• Start "capture and leave" with a colonist
  • Trigger enemy defeat/retreat with you other colonists before your first colonist leave the map with the refugee
  • Enjoy watching your colonist leaving you for the enemy as soon as he leaves the map :)

Find below a link to a debug game. Enter God Mode, destroy the 2 turrets, do "capture and leave" with one colonist and kill the enemy before the colonist leaves.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EifZt_t6AaqciIPMGFyirpVsnL6eVEmv

Optional : now... is there an easy way to restore my "Rose" pawn into my faction? It's a permadeath save I cannot reload an older date. :'(

Razuhl

As for the optional part: Debug menu "spawn world pawn" and then debug menu "recruit" will do the trick.