Previous topic - Next topic

ethouiche

I like this one  :-[
I dont think red eyes go well. Even if it appears on the original sprite  :-X

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: ethouiche on January 04, 2018, 08:48:01 PM
I like this one  :-[
I dont think red eyes go well. Even if it appears on the original sprite  :-X

It's okay bud, as long as you're satisfied with it, that's what counts! In that screenshot, what races are the red and blue people? Having trouble remembering..

Call me Arty

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on January 04, 2018, 08:55:10 PM
It's okay bud, as long as you're satisfied with it, that's what counts! In that screenshot, what races are the red and blue people? Having trouble remembering..

Blue Zoltan, and the red guy (if I had to guess) is an Engie wearing a helmet made out of the same stuff the tables are made out of. Then the screenshot would have one of every race.
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

ethouiche

The engi is green on this picture, but it's not frequent.

More pictures :
https://imgur.com/a/AMjga

Harry_Dicks

Haha wth is that nyan cat on the engi's visor?

Call me Arty

Meme kitty aside, I actually really like that Engi head sprite, it looks pretty good!
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

ethouiche

I made a few different heads. It's cheap and i find it funny.

I want to add :
- 2001 space odissey HAL red circle
- more memes, but it looks you are not fond of that  ::)
- any good suggestion

There is a bad shade that makes look like the screen is melting in the bottom right corner. I also need to add a mask to avoid the screen changing of color.

senne111

so great mod and all but it still has its flaws like i found out if you have this mod installed raids get wau harder just got attacked by 7 doomday rockets on day 35 (dont tink that possible in normal but i dont know)

but for the rest great idee whit great work out

Call me Arty

Quote from: ethouiche on January 05, 2018, 10:41:23 AM

I want to add :
- any good suggestion

It's kind of a neat idea, though I think maybe it should be some sort of add-on or part of those "sockets." Like the google home screen increasing research, while the HAL chip increases speech (and if possible: immune to turrets, like how he hacked the Discovery one?). The Blue Screen of Death makes for a good corpse, maybe. They could say "chips" or "OS", but actually just be Engi-specific masks. Then, you don't have to worry about them changing color with the rest of the body.

ethouiche

Quote from: senne111 on January 05, 2018, 03:12:50 PM
so great mod and all but it still has its flaws like i found out if you have this mod installed raids get wau harder just got attacked by 7 doomday rockets on day 35 (dont tink that possible in normal but i dont know)

but for the rest great idee whit great work out

I am sorry for that. I have nerfed the pawnkinds today, but it's not enough, i know it. I will keep your commentary in mind for the future. Thank you for the feedback.

Quote from: call me artyIt's kind of a neat idea, though I think maybe it should be some sort of add-on or part of those "sockets." Like the google home screen increasing research, while the HAL chip increases speech (and if possible: immune to turrets, like how he hacked the Discovery one?). The Blue Screen of Death makes for a good corpse, maybe. They could say "chips" or "OS", but actually just be Engi-specific masks. Then, you don't have to worry about them changing color with the rest of the body.

I originaly wanted the screen to be their eyes, their human machine interface aka HMI.
My problem comes with hats. The HMI will overlap the hat. If i specify i want the HMI hidden behind cloths, the half bottom of the screen will be invisible. I wanted to make it dynamic. That would be easier if the screen was at the bottom of the face. Maybe i could do a 180°

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Call me Arty on January 05, 2018, 03:43:21 PM
Quote from: ethouiche on January 05, 2018, 10:41:23 AM

I want to add :
- any good suggestion

It's kind of a neat idea, though I think maybe it should be some sort of add-on or part of those "sockets." Like the google home screen increasing research, while the HAL chip increases speech (and if possible: immune to turrets, like how he hacked the Discovery one?). The Blue Screen of Death makes for a good corpse, maybe. They could say "chips" or "OS", but actually just be Engi-specific masks. Then, you don't have to worry about them changing color with the rest of the body.

BSOD for dead Engis is genius!

ethouiche

https://imgur.com/a/vjEnk
More of them. can you find joust ? Rtype ? street fighter 2 ?  :P

ethouiche

I changed the rock face, they can now wear anything.

https://imgur.com/a/ZpO4D

I am not sure about the Female rock face though.

Call me Arty

Pretty impressive that you found a way to have giant rocks still wear clothes, and I have to say: The amount of work you've done in like, what, a week? It's friggin' insane! Seriously, I didn't think much of it when I first saw it (if anything, I was more upset that you beat me to it), but now I'm just honestly impressed. Keep doing your great work!

Harry_Dicks

Those rockmen are looking great, bud! I can't wait to see what you cook up next.