[Mod request] Restrict pawn jobs per crafting table

Started by crusader2010, January 01, 2018, 06:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crusader2010

Hello,

I would like to request a mod that could set pawn work priorities according to the existing (powered) production tables on the map.
For example, with:

• - 2 Mending tables
  • - 2 Machining tables
  • - 1 Bionics table
the mod should be able to do the following:

• Set up a priority for each different crafting-related job (mending/machining/making bionics)
  • If there are more production tables available for a crafting-related job, allow for a second layer of priorities for them. Simply selecting the tables in the order you want should be enough. If no specific order is specified, it should be as it is currently (random?).
  • Allow for easy import/export of these setups (possibly even for new maps), except for number 2.
  • If a table gets deconstructed/moved/unpowered/etc, then the second layer of priorities should simply ignore it (maybe provide a warning somewhere).
  • When the general work priorities make a pawn do a certain job (e.g. Crafting), this mod should take effect.
  • The mod should be compatible with mods that add production tables or change them (e.g. Enhanced Worktable Management).
  • Possibly expand the mod to other general job types (e.g. Plant cut -> with selecting plants in the order you want them cut).

I'm basically asking for the opposite (kind of) of restricting a table to a certain pawn.

My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack