[B18] Lettered keys do not work with Russian layout on Linux Mint META.

Started by Shogum of mordovia, January 16, 2018, 08:24:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shogum of mordovia

On the Russian layout a space bar, 1, ~, is working, but the letter keys do not work. On the English layout, the situation is the opposite. Tt turns out that to control the camera I need to switch the layout to English, and to pause and time for 1 I need to switch the layout to Russian. If i delete Russian layout everuthhing worcking ok, but deleting and installing layout is anoying. And swiching layout in the game anoying too. Can this problem be fixed?

Calahan

Have you tried changing the keyboard configuration of the shortcut keys (control keys) via the options menu?

Or is the problem that the letter keys do not work at all when using the Russian layout (so you can not change the name of your colony? Nor the names of the save files?)

Shogum of mordovia

Buttons wich have Letters on them is not working at all when layout is Russian. So a cant move my camera and using other functions. But space bar is working. If layout is English - i can move camera and other functions than on keys with latters, but space bar ant some of the number keys is not working

Calahan

Thank you for the extra information. I do not know if the developers can fix this problem as it might be a problem with Unity. But I will move this thread to the bugs forum for them to look at.