First time contemplating this "family" moment

Started by grrizo, January 09, 2018, 04:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grrizo

I play RimWorld since A15 and I've seen plenty of different things. From funny crazy shit to dark and merciless "oh, I'm fucked" moments, but never seen this before. I don't know if its because coincidence or because causation, but it's rare to me.

The fuckin' pawns are indeed having a dinner together! And they're even talking and chatting.
Well, I don't think that they programmed a schedule for this. The two pawns of the right are the ones who joined moments after (as you can see in the bars) while the others joined all together. They had the same idea because all four were on a hunt for a vicious timberwolf who was eating the alpacas. The moment that I undrafted them, they quickly went to eat. That's the moment when I took my time to watch them, just to realize that others were joining too. Just one pawn was doing something else: a nerd in the laboratory, researching for autodoors. Classic nerd.

Silly thing, but I truly never seen something like that before. At least not when there's no party around.
Someone here is more used to see this or it's just so improbable as I think?
Lavish meal, now with extra Yorkshire terrier meat.

Vlad0mi3r

It's rare alright. They always come in in dribs and drabs.

I like the blood spatter on the marriage spot as well.
Mods I would recommend:
Mending, Fertile Fields, Smokeleaf Industries and the Giddy Up series.

The Mod you must have:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=40545.msg403503#msg403503

grrizo

Quote from: Vlad0mi3r on January 09, 2018, 05:41:20 PM
It's rare alright. They always come in in dribs and drabs.

I like the blood spatter on the marriage spot as well.
Yeah, it looks so dramatic and misterious. The low illumination helps to create that ambient too.
Fuckin' love this game.

gipothegip

That is interesting how that all lines up, I don't think I've seen anything quite like it.
Should I feel bad that nearly half my posts are in the off topic section?

Hans Lemurson

Mental break: playing RimWorld
Hans Lemurson is hiding in his room playing computer games.
Final straw was: Overdue projects.

grrizo