Evan takes no prisoners

Started by radie_storm, January 17, 2018, 06:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

radie_storm

Evan joined my colony after Diver shot both his arms off and chucked him in jail. I recruited him after getting a hold of robot arms, and in his current state he now has two robot arms, two robot legs and a pain inhibitor. Now armed with a minigun and power armor he is my go to for tribal cleanup. This is my favorite exchange so far.  Diver and Blizzard were fighting two tribesman nicknamed Purple and Lercha before Evan intervened and tried to take Purple as a prisoner. I think Evan doesn't know his own strength, this happens every time.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

OFWG

He's using a minigun in MELEE? o.O
Quote from: sadpickle on August 01, 2018, 05:03:35 PM
I like how they saw the naked guy with no food and said, "what he needs is an SMG."

radie_storm

Yes, since my dog died the only thing fast enough to catch people is Evan, but i swear he has never downed someone. Every time I send him out he kills who ever he's chasing.

ruddthree

Maybe give this dude a pep-talk if you want some prisoners before a fight?

radie_storm

I need to let everyone know how even met his end.

There was a stampede of manhunter elks who burst into my base and ran into my chicken coop. The chickens were fighting them off but I knew they wouldn't last long, so I sent Evan out to deal with them. He stood around 5m away and laid waste to the elks, the chickens, the surrounding walls, doors and some of my boar which joined the scramble. In the tussle, one elk made it through and kicked Evan in the head giving him permanent brain damage.

Now, I can make another super soldier. That's not a difficult task.
The only problem is that Evan has both of the bionic arms and legs.
As I was weighing up the decision to leave one of my most loyal colonists as a brain damaged quadruple amputee, Raiders!
I decided that if Evan was able to defend my colony one last time I would let him keep his arms and legs, and live a quiet life for the rest of his days.
I hopped him up on yayo and sent him out. He fought bravely - but the pirate raiders took his life in a firefight in one of the mine shafts.

Goodbye Evan. You will be remembered as one of the greatest members of Swan Mountain.