[MOD] (Alpha 4F) Auto-Rescue, Auto-Capture (v 1.01 - Updated June 5th)

Started by Justin C, June 04, 2014, 07:53:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin C

Auto-Rescue Incapped Colonists

As requested in this thread:
http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=3735.0

Description:
Doctors will automatically rescue any incapacitated colonists within 20 squares of them, as long as there is a bed available for them.

Download:
Rescue only:
http://bit.ly/IncapAutoRescue1_01

Rescue and capture:
http://bit.ly/AutoRescueAutoCapture

Change Log:
June 4, 2014 -----------------------------------------------------
- Fixed a bug which caused doctors to place incapped colonists on beds marked for prisoners.

I've included the source with this one. Do whatever you want with the mod and the source.

nuschler22

Proximity_Microwave

Hey, I just tried it out. Awesome mod, definitely going on my must have list. Any chance of expanding it to auto-arrest?

why1do

It should be easy you just need to remove the
                if (!pawn.IsColonist)
                    return null;

and it should work

Justin C

Quote from: why1do on June 04, 2014, 05:44:50 PM
It should be easy you just need to remove the
                if (!pawn.IsColonist)
                    return null;

and it should work
That refers to the pawn doing the rescuing, so that wouldn't work.

I just found a bug with the mod, which should have been obvious. The doctors will actually bring incapped colonists to prisoner beds, lol. Whoops. I'll have a fix for that in a few.

EDIT: New version up.

StormProxy

this is a nice mod, you dont have to go finding your colonists among the dead raiders to rescue them

Justin C

Proximity_Microwave

Tuvka

Super :) Thank you so much :)
at what distance occurs auto-capture, and if it works on the fallen victims of the cosmos?

Justin C

Quote from: Tuvka on June 05, 2014, 06:03:31 AM
Super :) Thank you so much :)
at what distance occurs auto-capture, and if it works on the fallen victims of the cosmos?
It works from a radius of 20 squares. And no it won't work on spacers or any faction that isn't already hostile to you. Capturing an incapped member of a friendly faction sets them hostile to you, so I figured I'd let people decide for themselves if they want to anger the friendly factions.

Cefwyn

I'd love to give this a try, but Mediafire isnt playing nice. Any way of uploading this somewhere else?

Nevermind, now it works  :)

Tuvka

no no, I mean not the enemy and friendly faction and wounded fell from the escape pod and did not belong to any faction. Them and so we need to save, but usually escape pod falls far from the base.

Justin C

Quote from: Tuvka on June 05, 2014, 09:11:12 AM
no no, I mean not the enemy and friendly faction and wounded fell from the escape pod and did not belong to any faction. Them and so we need to save, but usually escape pod falls far from the base.
Those are Spacers. They are still a part of a faction that is not hostile to the player, so for the sake of simplicity my mod doesn't cover them. The chances of them falling within the 20 squares of a colonist is low anyway though.

JKTD1919

Os iusti meditabitur sapientian, et lingua eius loquetur iudicium. Venerit vir qui sufferit tentationem.

harpo99999

Quote from: JKTD1919 on June 23, 2014, 05:38:07 PM
Does this work in 4F, and if not, can you update pweez?
I have been using it in 4F so it does seem to work