[Issue with either Fireplace Mod or Holy Washer] rimworld 0.18.1722 rev1196

Started by docssy, January 18, 2018, 07:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

docssy

So I'm up to 11 colonists after 6 hours and not a single crash. That sums it up in my eyes. Sorry I didn't isolate Holy Washer vs Fireplace Mod, but I'll ping both mod authors and they can investigate on their own accord.

HocotRT

Thanks for your work, I greatly appreciate it. I had been dealing with this issue for about a week, going through mod after mod trying to find which one was causing this bug. After seeing your post where you narrowed it down to those five joy granting mods I decided to give removing them one by one a try, starting with the Fireplace mod. I'm still doing a few tests, but it seems removing that particular mod solved the issue for me. In short, your thread has been a godsend.

For the record I'm still running Holy Washer. No issues with it so far, but I'll report back if something comes up.

Harry_Dicks

Really good work OP. I'm sure there might have been more efficient methods to narrowing it down, but you did a better job than what I would have done. Especially considering the fact that this wouldn't happen at start of game, you had to wait until your base was somewhat built for it to maybe happen. Even if others don't say so, there will be people that search this stuff and will happen upon this thread.