Previous topic - Next topic

Crow_T

Oh no a Raid! This is what this mod can do in one button push:
Restrict specific pawns to specified safe zones
Restrict livestock to specified safe zones
Make combat pawns switch out gear to a specific preset
Make specific pawns man mortars
Make combat pawns go to an area after gearing up

A release button would put pawns back to civilian mode, equipping regular gear and unrestricting zones.
Cool to have:
Multiple presets for different raid types, eg a raider one vs a mech one

Given how much micromanagement needs to be done when raided this would be a pretty nice button to have.

(regarding dead man's apparel)
"I think, at the very least, the buff should go away for jackets so long as you're wearing the former owner's skin as a shirt."
-Condaddy20

crusader2010

DefensivePositions does a bit of what you want  (will remember pawns manning mortars/guns). The changing apparel task is cumbersome and that's why I only keep them in military gear :) also, I always keep animals out of the way of kill-zones/raiders/similar stuff.
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

minakurafto

there is no one button mod for that, but i know some mod with some button to suit your need.

1.Restrict specific pawns to specified safe zones
2.Restrict livestock to specified safe zones
3.Make combat pawns switch out gear to a specific preset
4.Make specific pawns man mortars
5.Make combat pawns go to an area after gearing up

1&2. better pawn control , 2 button to change restric area, 1 for colonist, 1 for animal
3. [KV] Weapon Storage, you can put item to the storage and assign the weapon and armor to pawn
5. defensive position can set your pawn to your saved position. for gearing up that's what #3 does, it will save preset that you select and it will make pawn's equipment  change when drafted and not drafted
so with those 2 your pawn will be drafted ,change gear then go to saved position