Rapid aging

Started by Mechanoid Hivemind, January 20, 2018, 12:12:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mechanoid Hivemind

What mod adds that? It basically makes my useful captured pawns useless cause it gives them all the aged health issues and it sucks
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Jibbles

I know Sometimes raids go wrong adds that. If so, there are mod settings to disable that event.  I believe you set the minimum to 2. Check the description though on that page in case I'm wrong.

RemingtonRyder

If you find a useful prisoner who has rapid ageing, you can halt or slow the progress of the disease by giving them high-quality care.

You can reverse the effects of ageing entirely if you administer a youth serum (available as a quest item).

In previous versions of the mod, the ageing was instant and there was no way to counter it.

Also, perhaps it would be wise to read a mod description before you install it. Just saying.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: MarvinKosh on January 20, 2018, 03:14:13 AM
If you find a useful prisoner who has rapid ageing, you can halt or slow the progress of the disease by giving them high-quality care.

You can reverse the effects of ageing entirely if you administer a youth serum (available as a quest item).

In previous versions of the mod, the ageing was instant and there was no way to counter it.

Also, perhaps it would be wise to read a mod description before you install it. Just saying.

I did read it but musta missed that
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

RemingtonRyder

Well, take comfort knowing that you're not the only one to be surprised. I watched a Let's Play RimWorld video the other day and apparently, the rapid ageing came out of left field. :)