Need tips to make dumb friend buy rimworld

Started by Bastobasto, January 21, 2018, 10:42:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bastobasto

Im trying to make my dumb friends buy rimworld but they all have bad excuses. I want to annoy them with phi server. Anyone got a tip to make them buy it ?

gipothegip

Have you shown them the game, like maybe one of your colonies or maybe some videos? Or perhaps some crazy stories?

If they're not interested in the game it probably isn't going to help any to berate them about it.

If they're somewhat interested, but maybe don't want to spend the money, perhaps you could get it as a gift, or let them know when there's a sale.

Either way, you can bring a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.
Should I feel bad that nearly half my posts are in the off topic section?

Monksis

Make fun of their current game choices. They're not playing PUBG, are they?

Bastobasto

I finally managed to make him buy it. I only had to show him the wtf part of rimworld and he loved it.

mabor0shi

Quote from: Bastobasto on May 03, 2018, 09:33:21 PM
I finally managed to make him buy it. I only had to show him the wtf part of rimworld and he loved it.
Then he isn't so dumb after all. Stupid people could never enjoy RW. Maybe you should apologize to him. He is your friend and you have been saying mean things about him behind his back. That's not the kind of man (or woman or child or alternatively gendered humanoid lifeform) you want to be, is it?
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!