[Project](Alpha6)RimTECH[Upcoming mod]

Started by Celthric Aysen, June 05, 2014, 12:29:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celthric Aysen

Updated for an Alpha 6 Release, should be able to make a playable demo in a few weeks :)
IM BACK TO MODDING BABY!
also does anyone have a guess what the Digital Miner might be :3
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

123nick

Quote from: Blackjack1000K on August 15, 2014, 09:44:06 AM
Updated for an Alpha 6 Release, should be able to make a playable demo in a few weeks :)
IM BACK TO MODDING BABY!

the digital miner from mekanism mod for minecraft? also, in the title you say "minecraftReloaded" i think the mod you mean is  "minefactoryReloaded" because when i google minecraftreloaded all i get is minefactory reloaded, and minefactory is a factory mod, sorta like what you describe. seems like a cool mod! also, when adding new techs, can you not change vannila researchable techs? it makes mod compatibility almost nonexistent, and i use many mods. this mod seems awesome!

Celthric Aysen

Quote from: 123nick on August 19, 2014, 02:20:28 AM
Quote from: Blackjack1000K on August 15, 2014, 09:44:06 AM
IM BACK TO MODDING BABY!

the digital miner from mekanism mod for minecraft? also, in the title you say "minecraftReloaded" i think the mod you mean is  "minefactoryReloaded" because when i google minecraftreloaded all i get is minefactory reloaded, and minefactory is a factory mod, sorta like what you describe. seems like a cool mod! also, when adding new techs, can you not change vannila researchable techs? it makes mod compatibility almost nonexistent, and i use many mods. this mod seems awesome!
hehe, i thought no one would guess.
Sorry about that [thanks for pointing that out :) ]
well sorry mate i don't really plan on mod compatibility, you might be able to pair this up with small mods like Project Armory or Embrasures, but not with major mods like Industrial RIM and Betterpower+
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Nanaz

Sorry Blackjack but did someone say teaser? :D
Sadly the Mod is still in development not everything is final. :)

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
"Everybody loves you when you're six foot in the ground." -John Lennon