Started by spiritus80, August 24, 2015, 01:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poll booth is closed.

closed
closed

BinaryBlackhole

spiritus80

Hello,
Plants grow in the wild, seed them self. Some of the plants act as obsticles. Most of the plants can be harvested for food, medicin and wood, not all of them can be. The big roots can be used as cheap build resource, but is highly flamable.

Zeta Omega

This mod looks cool and all...just need art that makes it look more rimworldish

spiritus80

I kinda agree With you, the art could use more work towards same format of cartoons and simpler graphic while still being unique.
The new build will be released some time in november, until then I will work on a couple of concepts I got on paper.

BinaryBlackhole

Inner core need to be brought to advance but I cant find any with exotic traders anymore please make it more common for traders to have or add a crafting recipe for them.
Also the wrench is overpowered death to anyone only 2 seconds needed either that or a lost limb.

spiritus80

Regards the core, there is an experimental version 1.55e in the experimental folder at the download link.
The "official" release of 1.55 will not be out yet though, this is just a small start.

I have reduced the amount of cores needed to construct the workbench from 10 to 1, which already has recipe for all the parts needed construct it. I have tested the Merchants, they bring the cores from time to time. Cost has also been lowered from 1250 to 250.

oh, and I have changed the workbench texture and size to the medlab 3x1, might conflict with current save unless you remove both "tables before using new mod Version to avoid corruption.

Yeah , its one of those massive wrenches, I've increased its cooldown a litle bit for now.
lol, look : http://www.nasa.gov/missions/research/giant_wrench.html

BinaryBlackhole

Alpha mechanoids have reproduced to quickly theirs over a hundred outside my base. Please slow down egg production speed or egg maturing speed otherwise where all doomed.

spiritus80

1.55f
- Workbench texture is replaced with medlab's texture (3x1)
Edge of the workbench now has a more thick black outline.
- Medlab recipes now be crafted with default brewery only.
eXHopper has been removed from texture and .xml
- Recipe for CorePart has been added to TableMachining's recipe pool.
- Parts for crafting is now concidered as both Exotic and Artifacts under the category Components.
- Cost for constructing the workbench has been reduced from 10 to 1 cores.
- LokiR Alpha boss egg interval increased from 1 to 6 days.
- New textures for DarkOne, Zero, One and MiinMuun.
- Dogbit is now ratlo with a more unique texture.
- Slimes has split into two kinds, amoeba and bacteria.
Textures of amoba slime is a reversion back to stage one only,
while bacteria kept the second and the third stage of the slime.
They remain the same race for now.
- Darkling have been retextured with a new color, male are brown with blue feet and beak, while female are now white.
- A majority of the creatures have shrunk in size to a more "normal" height.
- Shroomtree,Hueshroom and Trinitytree textures have been redone and resized.
- Gnarf Liana textures has more details.

pktongrimworld

BinaryBlackhole

Dendavours cant eat Graff and shroomtree please change this