[MOD] (Alpha 7) TTM[Custom Events] v2.3d 5 New Events! Alpha 7!!

Started by minami26, June 05, 2014, 04:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asero

Quote from: Romi on January 07, 2015, 11:49:06 AM
Alpha 8? :(

Probably only going to be updated when we are all back at work/school/church or wherever  >:(

Klldarkness

This is one of the few mods that I am seriously waiting for, for Alpha 8. I'm hopeful it gets updated before Alpha 9 is released, so I get the chance to play it. :)

xanatosxan

I'm looking forward to this mod as well. I even crafted actual hidden factions for personal play around the void,abominations,terminators and the Buzzants to tide myself by until this mod is updated. ::)

HBKRKO619

As much I don't play with the big TTM mod, this one is for me a must have if you want to really play to rimworld. Can't wait to see at least this one updated to alpha 8.

xiongyiwen

Kemono

Yep, if someone could update this, that'd be awesome. The main TTM sucks to be honest, but the custom events are really interesting and the first time I saw a buzzant hill I was surprised.

I loved seeing new events happen, kept the game fresh and interesting.

want_some

Even tho i'm working on updating the TTM Main mod, I might look into this mod as well and see if i cant update it. Won't be until Main mod is finished tho.

Like i said in the TTM Main Mod topic, even tho I'm working on updating it, i will still wait for an sign of minami26 returning. If i don't get a reply back from them by Feb 1st, i will take it as they abandoned the mod(s) or is on a very long vacation and there for I will ONLY update the mod(s) for the versions of RimWorld.

I will look into the code sometime this week to see if this will be quicker to update then the Main Mod.

Learning to mod while also updating TTM Mod!
Full credit goes to Minami26

Kolljak

im pretty sure this is in the main mod so this may have to be updated before MM completion.

want_some

Quote from: Kolljak on January 22, 2015, 07:21:19 PM
im pretty sure this is in the main mod so this may have to be updated before MM completion.

You're right, its included with the TTM modpack that im updating, so i will be updating this when the MM is done. So i will get to it when i finish.

HBKRKO619

Thanks bro, I'm absolutly not interested in the "main" mod but this one is a 100% must have for all of my game, I waiting for this update :)

want_some

Quote from: HBKRKO619 on January 22, 2015, 08:03:08 PM
Thanks bro, I'm absolutly not interested in the "main" mod but this one is a 100% must have for all of my game, I waiting for this update :)

Just remember tho, i'm new to moding and have like no experiance with C# programming. But i am learning as i go!

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: want_some on January 22, 2015, 08:10:31 PM

Just remember tho, i'm new to moding and have like no experiance with C# programming. But i am learning as i go!
you get this updated my friend, you will be bless with a million silver and plasteel master work swords :D
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

want_some

Quote from: GiantCookieEater on January 23, 2015, 03:03:57 AM
Quote from: want_some on January 22, 2015, 08:10:31 PM

you get this updated my friend, you will be bless with a million silver and plasteel master work swords :D

I dont need them lol i just need more time from work so i can work longer on updating this mod and the main mod rather then only 2-3 hrs each day >_> which sucks cuz i really want to play the game again but too busy looking for needed update code and such lol

Oh well, i guess i can go a few days or weeks to get these mods updated for you other players! xD
Always a joy to make other happy! xD

HBKRKO619

I just saw the main mod and animal husbandry got updated to alpha 8, thanks Machine :)
Just miss now the one who I care the most of (because I don't play the core TTM mod xD).
Once again, thank to those who take the responsability to update those mods in the absence of Minami :)