[MOD] (Alpha 7) TTM[Custom Events] v2.3d 5 New Events! Alpha 7!!

Started by minami26, June 05, 2014, 04:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minami26

Quote from: Only Panix on July 09, 2014, 12:52:42 PM
Hey there,

have a little problem with this Mod. I activated the Mod in Game. No other Mods are activated, but the Console only gives me XML error, cant load, could not find etc.

Did i have overlooked something? Thanks for help.

Ps: Srry for my bad english^^

what version are you playing on?
if you are playing with a fresh start, no saves etc, have you tried deleting your Rimworld Cache folder on AppData/LocalLow/LudeonStudios folder.
It messes up mod load orders and tries to load alpha4 files, then a black screen happens. delete it for a fresh start for alpha5 and everything works fine again.

---
Is it working for everyone else? is there something wrong with it? im confused. =.=

DrNitezz

BTW, how long does the black void last for. I got attacked by abominations, flying robot pods with a HE cannon blaster on a centipede and there are zero and I mean "0" traders after the first 10 minutes. It's getting pretty rough out there  :( thanks

P_anders

hi minami
i'm sorry to tell it to you, but i have heavy issues witzh the void event.

well the good news are ... i'm happy that the void creatures not anymore can go through walls and mountainrock. thats really good. i'm not 100% sure, but in a old version, i'd play, it seems they could. i had only one entrancedoor. it has light but i had 20 or 50 creatures in my mountaincave. well done for that.

now the actual situation:
i allways digg my base in a huge mountain. during the void event right now ( not sure, but i think it goes now for 2 hole ingame days, that is pretty long) my colonist mostly do no work. construction and crafting seems zu work, but no ona want to cook. i have a ton of raw food in a stockpile next to the stove, the stove is energized and one colonist have priority 1 at cooking. but nothing. they dont even eat, even though they not even have to pass a door to go to the food stockpile. i don't get it. i already get a starvation warning. i drafted and undrafted my colonists a few times, but the don't do anything. i never had this kind of problems as long as i play rimworld. during the first time void event since your update ... this is the only way i can explain to why my colonists are not do anything. it must be the event o_o

again sorry for my bad english

lughtaj

I love this mod. One thing though, I got a darkness void attack event, and I'm wondering, does it ever end? It's been over a week in game, and it shows no signs of stopping. I even tried to turn it off with development mode, and it comes right back.

Right after I posted this, I actually got another darkness event. While I'm still in darkness.  :'(

minami26

I've decided to remove the black void event for now.
I can't fix it now, but for you guys to keep playing We'll have to remove it from the game.

also fix:

v2.1.1
Fix:
Fixed Buzzant Hill RandomStandableLOSSSquareNear Error.

Changes:
Re-Scaled Major Events due to Colony Wealth Recalculations.
Added TTM Custom ShortCircuit Condition.
(This prevents a gamebreaking bug on custom Batteries whenever this event is queued.)
Removed BlackVoid event for now.

edcw

there seem to be a bug with the event of raiders landing in the base. every time i load i got three or four mails of raiders incoming. when i defeat them always the event that somebody got captured happens.

minami26

Hello guys, I was waiting to finish the new update to TTM to release this fix for the Black Void.

Thankyou for playing with TTM CustomEvents!

v2.1.2
Fixed:
[Black Void Event]
Now ends properly.
Optimized void spawns so that they will not produce unpathable error and spawns naturally.

Changes:
[Earthquake]
Changed how earthquake works.
There will be areas that will be heavily affected by the earthquake.
does not spawn chunkRocks in random areas anymore.
(This is to prevent Compressible Things Error.)

[RaiderSyndicate]
Added a Condition so that it will not occur on very early colonies.

[Flu]
Increased restlevel so that it will not stay veryTired with a -20debuff.
reduced mood debuff from sick thought to 2.

[Raid Kidnappers]
Fixed event happening over and over again when loading a save.

Removed modified ShortCircuit class and restored the original.

Kais23

Ok, gonna sound like a total noob with this, but I can't figure out how to get rid of a buzzant hill. I have tried right clicking while having a colonist selected, tried drafting them, tried all the various order commands, and got nothing. Only time it got damaged was when one of my colonists missed the and and hit it. What am I doing wrong?

Oragepoilu

Quote from: Kais23 on July 24, 2014, 01:04:45 AM
Ok, gonna sound like a total noob with this, but I can't figure out how to get rid of a buzzant hill. I have tried right clicking while having a colonist selected, tried drafting them, tried all the various order commands, and got nothing. Only time it got damaged was when one of my colonists missed the and and hit it. What am I doing wrong?

Draft someone with a gun, and fire (like usual) at it while there is nothing on top of the hill.
it got 14000hp so it's a bit time consuming.

2rok

Is there any easy way to make a custom version of this without the earthquake incident? I love your mod but I don't like the earthquakes because I like digging bases in rock and it messes up the clean look of my base :(

Kais23

Quote from: Oragepoilu on July 24, 2014, 10:46:44 AM
Tried that using a few different colonists and it didn't work. And they weren't incapable of violent. But I'll try again and see.

Draft someone with a gun, and fire (like usual) at it while there is nothing on top of the hill.
it got 14000hp so it's a bit time consuming.

Poko

If you have only one colonist selected at a time, you can click the "Fire" button (or F key) and then click on the hill thing to have them shoot at it repeatedly.  There
s no way to right-click fire on it like usual.

forsaken1111

Why would you want to get rid of them?

Build walls around it and slaughter them for free meat.

minami26

just use a grenade for the buzzant hill, takes only 3-4 throws. :)

For those who doesn't like how common Earthquakes are do this:
1.Go to your RimWorld folder
2. Go to Mods =>TTM Custom Events A5 => Defs => IncidentDefs
3. Open TTMCustomEvents_Incidents.xml with Notepad
4. look for:

<IncidentDef>
  <defName>Environment_Earthquake</defName>
  <workerClass>TTMCustomEvents.IncidentWorker_Earthquake</workerClass>
  <favorability>Neutral</favorability>
  <chance>5</chance>
  </IncidentDef>

5. change <chance>5</chance>
the number in between the <chance>
change it to whatever lower digit.
for example 1 or 0.5 to make it happen less, or 0 if you want it removed completely.

minami26

Hello guys, just another round of balance and fixes. :)

Here's a nice little changelog:
Changelog:
v2.1.3
Fix:
Fixed Sickness errors whenever loading a save that has a sick colonist. now loads properly

Balance:
Re-Calibrated wealth needed for events.
Re-Balanced chances of events happening, especially the Earthquake event.

Changes:
Removed Scurvy event it was basically Anemia Event.
PsychicDrone chance set to 0, its an ultra hard event. I cant handle it D: