[MOD] (Alpha 7) TTM[Custom Events] v2.3d 5 New Events! Alpha 7!!

Started by minami26, June 05, 2014, 04:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minami26

Uploaded Alpha6 Compatibility patch!

On a side note: I might make a much needed Mufallo migration event for those places that mufallos don't normally spawn.

DaPieGuy

Is the abomination meant to explode millions of times upon its death and lag my game or is that a bug?

minami26

Quote from: DaPieGuy on August 18, 2014, 08:08:23 PM
Is the abomination meant to explode millions of times upon its death and lag my game or is that a bug?

wow thats crazy, that shouldn't happen, it should only explode once when its health is below 100 or 200?

DaPieGuy

Quote from: minami26 on August 19, 2014, 03:20:33 AM
wow thats crazy, that shouldn't happen, it should only explode once when its health is below 100 or 200?

It seems to have fixed itself when I reloaded the save. It happened when I had several colonists shooting at it when it was incapacitated. It was very funny though since all of my colonists were annihilated by the explosions  ;D

Rannzou

hey i have an idea for a event.After a time a giant phreistoric dinosaur to spawn and try to kill the colony that would be awesome :D

GeorgeOfTheJungle

I just got the rage virus event, I believe. All of your colonists, except one, give up and go on a rampage. My 12 colonist fort just killed itself, because the rampaging people beat each other to near death, and the one guy I had left couldn't rescue even half of them, or heal more than half of those rescued, before they died.

The raid a short time later finished the fort off. I lost the entire thing because of this one event.

minami26

Quote from: GeorgeOfTheJungle on August 23, 2014, 09:18:45 PM
I just got the rage virus event, I believe. All of your colonists, except one, give up and go on a rampage. My 12 colonist fort just killed itself, because the rampaging people beat each other to near death, and the one guy I had left couldn't rescue even half of them, or heal more than half of those rescued, before they died.

The raid a short time later finished the fort off. I lost the entire thing because of this one event.

Dude that's awesome. It really was the intention of that event it only happens once a year and has a very low chance of occuring. It hasn't even happened to me yet. :D

Conred

I think for that event to not be an instant lose, the virus should affect no more than 50% of colonists so you have a chance to save all of them

GeorgeOfTheJungle

Yeah. I think minami26 got the wrong idea from my post. I didn't think it was very awesome to have to restart my game due to something so overpowered...

I love the other events so far, but with the possibility of that one event occurring, almost guaranteed to wipe out my fort, I had to disable this mod for the rest of my games.

Conred

You should probably just re load to previous autosave. I do it every time some rare event appear that mess up my colony too much. Game always make random event a second before an alarm

( Tchey )

I want to try this mod, but i wonder, how the numbers work ? According to a previous message :

<IncidentDef>
  <defName>Environment_Earthquake</defName>
  <workerClass>TTMCustomEvents.IncidentWorker_Earthquake</workerClass>
  <favorability>Neutral</favorability>
  <chance>5</chance>
  </IncidentDef>

Like Earthquake event chance is 5. Is is like 5% every day ? So it's one Earthquake every 20 days on average ?

Also, can i use this mod with my already running colony, if i set chance 0 to some incompatible events ? Which ones ?

Thank you !

Ember

The event where one prisoner kills another is there nothing we can do about it to save the life of that one prisoner? as soon as that message pops up, the prisoner is dead. out of all the events this mod gives, the deaths of prisoners are the ones I hate the most

minami26

Quote from: GeorgeOfTheJungle on August 25, 2014, 01:02:19 AM
Yeah. I think minami26 got the wrong idea from my post. I didn't think it was very awesome to have to restart my game due to something so overpowered...

err,, haha okay ill nerf that. the TTM v2.8 update is done its time to make a new update for the custom event now, ill be fixing up the existing events and add 5 new events.
Thank you for the feedback guys!

DaPieGuy

( Tchey )

I really like this mod, i've played it about 10 hours on my last game.

I had something like buzzants getting agressive, and according to the alert it was supposed to be a massive menace to the colony. So i gather all my toons in a safe place, and wait, and... nothing at all. Is it bugged ? I missed it ? What is it supposed to be ?

Any ETA on the next update before i start a new colony, it would be great ?