[MOD] (Alpha 7) TTM[Custom Events] v2.3d 5 New Events! Alpha 7!!

Started by minami26, June 05, 2014, 04:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kolljak

Quote from: Kolljak on April 28, 2015, 02:40:37 AM
Not dead its Shelfed... honestly i do agree it should probably be taken down until minami is done with her life stuff. but i thought this mod was handed over to Want_Some did he go off and play something else?

Yeah it seems want_some went off to other things. that or is busy with school.

Klldarkness

I'm honestly surprised there aren't more custom event mods for rimworld. This mod was one of the most downloaded. It's an interesting premise, and I really wish I knew how to update it myself.

HBKRKO619

I wish it to ^^ When I see the number of mod adding weapons and only this one adding events, i'm very surprised.
Except Skullywag with his space event, I don't really see mod who add that type of thing and it's sad because it add diversity to the game, some difficulty or help to the player for some events. Well, to sum up, like I said it before in the thread, it's for me an absolute and 100% must have in all good game of Rimworld and I would love the modder who could take some time to update this :)

Mechanoid Hivemind

Yes please update this again. I hate playing rimworld with out this mod.(i dont hate rimworld I just enjoyed the events). If i knew how to port it i would but i cant :( . i hope someone under takes this mod *cough cough* skullywag *cough cough*
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Adamiks

Quote from: HBKRKO619 on April 28, 2015, 06:59:55 PM
I wish it to ^^ When I see the number of mod adding weapons and only this one adding events, i'm very surprised.
Except Skullywag with his space event, I don't really see mod who add that type of thing and it's sad because it add diversity to the game, some difficulty or help to the player for some events. Well, to sum up, like I said it before in the thread, it's for me an absolute and 100% must have in all good game of Rimworld and I would love the modder who could take some time to update this :)

It's seems that modders aren't good in storytelling ;D

deadlydullahan

Quote from: Adamiks on May 19, 2015, 05:59:01 PM
Quote from: HBKRKO619 on April 28, 2015, 06:59:55 PM

It's seems that modders aren't good in storytelling ;D

Then you find someone who is lol, creative writers are abundant believe me.

skullywag

which ones of these are people missing? I might have time to bring a couple up to date, cant promise though.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

HBKRKO619

Quote from: skullywag on May 20, 2015, 03:46:19 PM
which ones of these are people missing? I might have time to bring a couple up to date, cant promise though.

Honestly, the most you can, the more I will be happy and made a cult on your name *pray Lord Skullywag* xD
More seriously, take your time, you already have a big mod/modpack to "take care" and this one is pretty big to so good luck but no rush.

pajok

Mechanoid Hivemind

Some one email this mod maker and ask for the codes to update this! Give it to skully!!! Skully will take care of this amazing mod this is a must have and i miss it so :(

All Hail Lord Skully
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

pajok

Hi!
I sent a message to skullywag and answered.

"Once i have all my mods onto a11 ill definitley take a look. Cant promise anything though."

There is a hope!

isistoy

Events are a great part of in-game immersion. A shame this one is not maintained.
<Stay on the scene like a State machine>

Asero

Spotted a user minami26 on Cities: Skylines a few times. Seems he/she may have moved on, or maybe just a coincidence...

So unless someone else manages to pick this up...

Mechanoid Hivemind

Bring forth lord skully and thy shall savith us all. With gods speed my lord god speed.

isistoy

An alliance maybe? I am quite hot at the moment, working on k9
... But only if we have the source at disposal, somewhere and agreement of minami ...
<Stay on the scene like a State machine>