[MOD] (Alpha 7) TTM[Custom Events] v2.3d 5 New Events! Alpha 7!!

Started by minami26, June 05, 2014, 04:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JKTD1919

Hmm... How about an event where swarms of crickets attack. All vegetation outside of roofed areas slowly deteriorates, and vegetation inside also does if you open the doors (or walls/windows) at all while it is happening. This would make hydroponics tables even more necessary. The attacks would last for a day or two.
Also be cool if the crickets could get in through embrasures and fences.

And how about a dust bowl event! That'd be great. Everything just goes dark outside and dirt filth builds up EVERY where. When the dust settles, all that is left is a LOT of dust and a bunch of dead plants. Maybe see about burying walkways or graves in dust too.
Os iusti meditabitur sapientian, et lingua eius loquetur iudicium. Venerit vir qui sufferit tentationem.

murillokb

First of all i've gotta say this is one of the best mods around o/
and i'm only playing with Phoebe  ;D

Quick question: I had the abomination event 3 times in a row but the abomination never spawns. I receive the alert that the abomination has spawned and the colonist explode, but the abomination is not there. Is it because i'm playing with Phoebe or is it some kind of bug?

robertmanbob

Black void needs a timer of some sort. I just started a colony, and had all my colonists hauling, and then they all just die... At least a restriction please, so new colonies dont instantly die 10 minutes in.

murillokb

So now something is broken and everytime I load a saved game, the abomination event happens  :P
i'm just leting the 3 colonists die everytime i load my game

JKTD1919

Hope this gets a swift update! I love your events, and I really hope Tynan includes some of them.
Os iusti meditabitur sapientian, et lingua eius loquetur iudicium. Venerit vir qui sufferit tentationem.

minami26

hey guys, my internet just got back from 2weeks of no service.
I'm gonna update it today, will post soon!

murlocdummy

The only thing I don't like are the events that kill pawns.  I get really attached to them, and the only time that I want a pawn to be killed is during a 200 raider assault.

minami26

Quote from: murlocdummy on July 06, 2014, 06:35:06 AM
The only thing I don't like are the events that kill pawns.  I get really attached to them, and the only time that I want a pawn to be killed is during a 200 raider assault.

I'm so sorry for your loss man, and everything that my mod did to your colony and colonists!

I just like killing my pawns from time to time. because when I play I also take care of them like a great big mum. It's just that I don't want them to be immortals. I want them to die hehe.

JKTD1919

minami26

sorry for the delay guys, i was expecting updating to be faster.
I hit a couple of snags.

but don't worry i'm almost done, I'm on the testing phase!
gonna get it released later! about 4-6 hours from now! see you then!

Reysuke

minami26

I think i'm missing something.
but for now everything works and the fixes are done.

Hope you guys enjoy this version!

Here's the changelog!
v2.1
Alpha 5 Compatibility

-Changes-
[Mysterious Transmission]
Changed the mechanics for the anomaly_mysterioustransmission event.
(Instead of waiting for days to know who among the 3 Spacers is the abomination, it will now occur 4-8in-game hours but it now has a 50% chance of carrying an abomination within the Survivors so that you can deal with it faster.)

[Resource Prescience]
Changed the mechanics for the colonist_Resourceprescience event.
(The colonists that gets affected by this will not be Psychotic anymore but will be Dazed and Confused and still damage him/her self.)

[All Sickness]
Now has condition so that a colonist will not be affected by another sickness.
(this is important because when another sickness is inflicted on the same colonist this overrides the ticker for that sickness and causes an error.)

[Flu]
A colonist will now eat by herself/himself when hungry.

[Black Void]
Added a colonyWealth condition so that it will not happen on early colonies.
There will be a 60seconds delay before the event happens.

[RaidKidnappers]
Changed Mechanics so that it will use the Base Game Raider Kidnap DutyType.

Only Panix

Hey there,

have a little problem with this Mod. I activated the Mod in Game. No other Mods are activated, but the Console only gives me XML error, cant load, could not find etc.

Did i have overlooked something? Thanks for help.

Ps: Srry for my bad english^^

spatula

yes, i couldn't play alpha 5 without this mod, simply the best. keep up the good work!