[MOD] (Alpha 6) Cannons and Turrets v3.81

Started by PunisheR007, June 06, 2014, 07:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bullet

and couple additional fixes needed
1) Sniper turret has 2x2 size instead  1x1 , and energy turret vice versa (1x1 instead  2x2)
2) For  Artillery\Howitzer\Katyusha missed parameter
<minRange>XX</minRange>  (seems like 30 it's enough)
3) Seems like Flak cannon forgot to add. Not appears in the game after all research
4) And Research of HP increasing (cannonname_AP)  for all cannons  doesn't apply (but not sure about all)

Patrykbono20

and in the case of artillery can not see reload time

Coenmcj

Quote from: PunisheR007 on October 06, 2014, 09:09:43 PM
Quote from: Jaxxa on October 06, 2014, 08:54:03 PM

If you want you can PM me what specifically what you cant do and I will have a look at it.

If you load it up Jaxxa, you will find definitions that don't exist anymore, or have changed names, and i would not have a clue on how to find them out. Most of them i can fix, but a few have changed or have been removed, and my mod will not be the same.
I give permission to anyone who wants to continue all my mods, i don't have the time to finish updating mods.

I work 6 days a week scaffolding, getting up at 3am to travel 2.5 hours to work to start at 6:30 - 7am. Then finishing work at 5:30pm and arriving home at 8pm and having dinner and then to bed to do it all over again lol.

I apologize that this has happened, Tynan really needs to think more about some of the changes he makes, he must not look at any mods his modders create and how they work at all. when every new alpha he makes ridiculous changes like changing maxHealth to MaxHealth and so on.

Cheers for the awesome times everyone, im sorry i can not continue.

PunisheR007

Unfortunately some of the changes that have been made are just in the name of proper syntax, which is alot more helpful in the long run than in the short term.

But you must realize that Tynan has made Rimworld rather modder friendly compared to most other titles, The alternatives are significantly worse on the modding side of things.

Anyway. Good luck in your future endeavours, hope to see you back before too long. Don't kill yourself with the work! :)
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

johandirk88

when do you think the alpha 7 version of this mod id out??? :-\

MisterLock

Quote from: johandirk88 on October 10, 2014, 11:47:10 AM

If you would have read the latest posts from the users,someone uploaded a updated version for alpha 7 of this
To each his own.

Saberia

Quote from: bullet on October 07, 2014, 07:04:35 PM
and couple additional fixes needed
1) Sniper turret has 2x2 size instead  1x1 , and energy turret vice versa (1x1 instead  2x2)
2) For  Artillery\Howitzer\Katyusha missed parameter
<minRange>XX</minRange>  (seems like 30 it's enough)
3) Seems like Flak cannon forgot to add. Not appears in the game after all research
4) And Research of HP increasing (cannonname_AP)  for all cannons  doesn't apply (but not sure about all)

Eh? Are you talking to me? :P

johandirk88

Quote from: MisterLock on October 10, 2014, 04:33:08 PM

If you would have read the latest posts from the users,someone uploaded a updated version for alpha 7 of this

ok so where it is???

MisterLock

Quote from: johandirk88 on October 12, 2014, 02:06:09 PM

ok so where it is???

*facepalm*...Dude...Did you even read my comment...I said if you "went through" the forum post you would of found it....I even went as far as saying "in the last posts"...What more do you want?Are you that lazy that you cannot switch the page of this topic from 13 to 12?People like you bother me...Always want everything put nicely on their table without doing any effort.It took you 1 day to respond...I would of figured you found it by now,but instead you come one day later asking where is it...

In any case...PAGE 12 LAST POST....there you go...
To each his own.

johandirk88

Quote from: MisterLock on October 12, 2014, 02:34:09 PM
Quote from: johandirk88 on October 12, 2014, 02:06:09 PM

ok so where it is???

*facepalm*...Dude...Did you even read my comment...I said if you "went through" the forum post you would of found it....I even went as far as saying "in the last posts"...What more do you want?Are you that lazy that you cannot switch the page of this topic from 13 to 12?People like you bother me...Always want everything put nicely on their table without doing any effort.It took you 1 day to respond...I would of figured you found it by now,but instead you come one day later asking where is it...

thanks  ;D

Patrykbono20

Quote from: MisterLock on October 12, 2014, 02:34:09 PM

Oh man, take easy,
users only qusetion because link are not a in first post, the best to all are make a new topics with credits of punisher, yours if you updated this mod. this is the best way for theese.

RoboticManiac

Quote from: Saberia on October 07, 2014, 04:02:36 AM
Thanks for telling.

I fixed the wrong bullets for each guns.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/uld85ce11grk0jg/A7_Cannons_and_Turrets_(fixed).rar
Thanks for updating it- But I'm getting a dozen errors related to this mod on start up- In addition to some weird save issues. I'm going to try a new install of rimworld and hope it's an issue on my end though.

Nope, fresh install and I'm still getting them when I only have this mod and Core activated. Any ideas?

Fjellkriger

Same here with the mod installed it is bugging out bad on saves and wont even let me start a new colony. Love this mod and hope to see it fixed soon

Kilroy232

For anyone that is interested I have gone back to work on my turrets mod (content from this mod), it is currently working on the most recent version of alpha 7. I will continue to work on it and keep it up to date.
I take all suggestions and concerns in the topic and am always happy to have questions.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=6770.0 Turret Mod

Im_da_Killah

Unfortunately the Mod doesn't seem to work for me. It says undefined material, also the picture is a big  red X :(
Did you optimize your mod for Alpha 7?

daz84uk

he was unable to update to Alpha 7 due to some file changes and not enough time.
try Kilroy232's auto-turret mod https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=6770.0 has the same turrets, but has a tow launcher and not the artillery.