[MOD] (Alpha 6) Cannons and Turrets v3.81

Started by PunisheR007, June 06, 2014, 07:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HIMPDahak

Sachato

Patrykbono20

MisterLock

I really really hope you update this Punisher.This was my favorite mod in Alpha 5 and 6.These improved auto mortars and these mega turret upgrades should really be implemented into vanilla...Tynan should really upgrade the base defence now that the health system is working as inteded.

Other then that like I said I really really wish you will update this and faster,My colony is just so cramped with these killboxes I'm forced To build....
To each his own.

Ruin

johandirk88

Please update it fast, my colony needs this mod!!

PunisheR007

Quote from: johandirk88 on October 06, 2014, 04:58:10 PM
Please update it fast, my colony needs this mod!!

Today i will update all my mods finally :), i have been very busy since i got back from overseas.
I will work as fast as i can to get them complete, sorry for the delays. :)

Cheers everyone :)

Clibanarius

PunisheR007

I am not happy at all, Tynan has removed some xml definitions, that is needed for my mod to run, i will be sending him a message to ask him why he removed them, or has he changed the location of them , but im very disappointed.
I started updating, and the first change i had to make was to change maxHealth to MaxHealth, i was thinking, why change 1 letter, so i changed it and moved on. i will await my reply from Tynan, to see if my mod can continue, im sorry guys but im not a c++ coder, xml is what i can do and make textures and sounds. Cheers, i will keep you all posted on what happens.

Jaxxa

Quote from: PunisheR007 on October 06, 2014, 08:14:12 PM
I am not happy at all, Tynan has removed some xml definitions, that is needed for my mod to run, i will be sending him a message to ask him why he removed them, or has he changed the location of them , but im very disappointed.
I started updating, and the first change i had to make was to change maxHealth to MaxHealth, i was thinking, why change 1 letter, so i changed it and moved on. i will await my reply from Tynan, to see if my mod can continue, im sorry guys but im not a c++ coder, xml is what i can do and make textures and sounds. Cheers, i will keep you all posted on what happens.

If you want you can PM me what specifically what you cant do and I will have a look at it.

PunisheR007

Quote from: Jaxxa on October 06, 2014, 08:54:03 PM

If you want you can PM me what specifically what you cant do and I will have a look at it.

If you load it up Jaxxa, you will find definitions that don't exist anymore, or have changed names, and i would not have a clue on how to find them out. Most of them i can fix, but a few have changed or have been removed, and my mod will not be the same.
I give permission to anyone who wants to continue all my mods, i don't have the time to finish updating mods.

I work 6 days a week scaffolding, getting up at 3am to travel 2.5 hours to work to start at 6:30 - 7am. Then finishing work at 5:30pm and arriving home at 8pm and having dinner and then to bed to do it all over again lol.

I apologize that this has happened, Tynan really needs to think more about some of the changes he makes, he must not look at any mods his modders create and how they work at all. when every new alpha he makes ridiculous changes like changing maxHealth to MaxHealth and so on.

Cheers for the awesome times everyone, im sorry i can not continue.

PunisheR007

Saberia

I canceled three types of blasting charges (I really don't know how to upgrade them...),

but upgraded others to A7 ver. (for Version:- 3.81)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8lqzz6aa4a7g0mq/A7_Cannons_and_Turrets.rar

By the way, I hope you can still updating this mod.

Many of my friends like it! to PunisheR007 :)

bullet

Thanks Saberia for updating. I did not have time to try all the turrets yet, but noticed that the changes were made. For example,  sniper turret now has a size of 2x2 and shoots visually by energy projectiles    :o

PunisheR007

Quote from: Saberia on October 06, 2014, 10:46:52 PM
I canceled three types of blasting charges (I really don't know how to upgrade them...),

but upgraded others to A7 ver. (for Version:- 3.81)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8lqzz6aa4a7g0mq/A7_Cannons_and_Turrets.rar

By the way, I hope you can still updating this mod.

Many of my friends like it! to PunisheR007 :)

Thankyou Saberia, i owe you big time, if there is anything i can do for you in the future let me know.
As i said in my Thread about anyone can do what they please with my mods, http://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=6661.0
I will be returning, there is no doubt about that.  ;)  I love this game, but work has to come first and my line of work is very demanding and takes most of my time.

Cheers!!!

PunisheR007  8)