[B18] Humanoid Alien Framework PREGNANCY ADDON 1.0

Started by WalkingProblem, January 22, 2018, 04:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkingProblem

Quote from: Harry_Dicks on January 29, 2018, 04:00:53 PM
Is there a specific mod order we should have everything in? For example,

Humanoid Alien Framework->Planet of the Apes->Pregnancy Add On->Planet of the Apes pregnancy add on? Or will mods not have a seperate add on for their own pregnancy submods? I ask because on the Apes thread, there is a link to the regular mod, and then a seperate link for the pregnancy add on. Is the new version of Planet of the Apes with pregnancy the whole mod, and doesn't require a base or anything? If that's the case, will the mod load order be,

Humanoid Alien Framework->Pregnancy Add On->Planet of the Apes

Thank you :)

Alien Framework - Alien Pregnancy Framework - POTA - POTA Pregnancy AddOn.

In this order~ =D

GrimTrigger

Any of the other Race Modders take to this mod and create patches?

Rocket_Raccoon

So does this work with every race mod with uses the alien framework by default?
Or does it need for each alien race an individual pregnancy addon?

GrimTrigger

It appears the respective race modders need to create a tie in with this mod to work.  But it also appears none of them have done so.

Jaredmatt200

I cant wait til you update this mod so I can play other races that would require this normallly.

GrimTrigger

Im all for this being updated... but have any of the race modders actually used this framework to make baby aliens?

Bluntflame

Jaredmatt200

Hey I was wondering if anyone could help with an error that keeps occurring during world generation for example just going in to generate a basic world it will not load and keeps saying an issue with the harmony patching Ill send the code if someone can help me. Thank you.

Canute

Just include a complete logfile, if you use hugslib the ingame Share logs button prefered.

Canute

Hmmm,
none of these report got an active Humanoid Alien Framework PREGNANCY ADDON.
So how do you got an error when you don't got it active ? :-)

The log show serveral
"Unable to parse version string on mod from Anonymous "Unknown""
that is maybe because you didn't installed the mod correct, you should check all mod's about that.

I just saw "MechanoidTerraformer" where do you got that mod ? It isn't a workshop mod or from the forums. Very suspicious ! :-)