EPOE and Cybernetic Storm

Started by Nitrotic, January 22, 2018, 09:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitrotic

Hey guys.  Long time player, first time poster, and I'm just curious.  Is it worth installing both Extended Prosthetics AND Cybernetic Storm, or is it better to just pick one?  If I do install both, what sort of overlap can I expect to see?  I just love the ability to replace body parts, more options equals better as far as I'm concerned.  Also, can you use these prosthetics on your pets and livestock?  I'm sorry if I've posted this to the wrong area, but thank you for your replies.

sulusdacor

for pets bionics+prothtics: A dog said
(i dont think there i currently another animal surgery mod out there.)

as for your first question: (have not played cybernetic storm so grain of salt here ;))
if they are compatible you can.
from looking over the description it looks quite similar to epoe. depends really on your playstyle from personal experience i usally end up only using one prosthic mod, and if in the later game, if two different items can be implantent the colonist usally gets simply the better one. i used multiple brain operation mods in the past and ended up only using one.
but thats assuming both add sth similar like epoe and rah's surgery do (if both were compatible).