Blind artist

Started by ewelupp, March 31, 2018, 12:11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ewelupp

I once had a blind artist named Shog, btw I love all the crazy names, currently have a Yorkshire terrier named Death, anyway Shog wasn't always blind, and before he went blind he was an accomplished artist, but one day after hunting a turtle it managed to BITE OUT BOTH OF HIS EYES. It was an earlier version before the fighting balances. I managed to still be able to use him as an artist. One day while he was sculpting I noticed something really weird about him, he had also lost one arm, two fingers and a leg, all of which was to turtles and I hadn't even noticed, but he was still making art. Obviously it took him a little longer to finish his sculpture and when he was finished it told the story of another hunter who had killed a raccoon and was "dancing around his corpse" I believe was the phrase. Fun fact, Shog was nowhere around this hunter on the aforementioned day and was very much blind and crippled during the events yet he managed to pull this one out if his ass, and to top it all off it was a masterwork so yeah, the blind three fingered one legged artist sculpted something he's never seen and with the best skill. SHOG WAS SECRETLY JESUS. He later on got two bionic eyes, a bionic leg and arm and then went on to die by, you guessed it... A GODDAM TURTLE. Shog Jesus's weakness was turtles....
LOUD OBNOXIOUS NOISE

Tomasdav

damn while I was reading this I hoped he made turtle sculpter

KozmoD