My new Rimworld cinematic series's trailer is finally OUT! you'll love it!

Started by iiThundyiiOffical, January 25, 2018, 04:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iiThundyiiOffical

Hey, I hope you are still interested in Rimworld. I recently got into it like 1 and a half months ago. and i saw those "short Cinematic" videos that people make. you can search it on youtube, its famous there. So i decided to make my own. except that I'm going to make a series out of it. Currently making sure that every episode has some drama,action and more elements to it! so recently I dropped it's trailer. if you are interested and you want to see it the link will be down below. I really hope you read this and I hope you like it too! Spent so much time into the editing, building the scenes, writing down the story line. just for you to enjoy!. Anyways, I'm gonna end this post here, hope you check it out and tell me what you thought about it either in this comment section or youtube's. also like and subscribe so you wont miss episode 1's release and the rest of the episodes. much love. thanks for reading.

Rimworld Arrival's Trailer : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4IWMTOSU4o

My channel : www.youtube.com/iiThundyii

- Make sure you subscribe if you are interested so you wont miss episode 1! [I'll make a post for that.]

P.s Episode 1 will release in the next few days. like 1-3 days. see you around  xx!.