Started by yeyti, July 19, 2014, 08:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yeyti

YC Turret Line

Русская версия:

Предисловие:
    Отдельное спасибо Vampire за перевод текста на английский

Описание:
    Этот мод добавляет 77 новых исследований, улучшающих качество ваших турелей по 7 направлениям: урон, здоровье, скорострельность, скорость перезарядки, точность и радиус обнаружения врагов. Если вам не хватает исследований и вы не видите смысла использовать турели из за их бесполезности, то этот мод для вас.

Послесловие:
    Хотелось бы увидеть на вашем форуме спойлеры или или их аналог для удобного размещения материалов

Скачать:
Яндекс
Mediafile
Dropbx
Так-же прикреплено снизу

English version:

Introduction:
    thank you very much for Vampire(Никита) translation into English language.

Description:
    This mod adds 77 new research that will improve the quality of your turrets in 7 directions: Done, health, rate of fire, reload speed, accuracy and detection range of enemies. If you do not have enough research and you do not see the point in using the turret of their worthlessness, then this mod is for you.

Epilogue:
    I would like to see on this forum or spoilers or analog for easy placement of materials

Download:

Скачать:
Yandex
Mediafile
Dropbx
So is attached below

У меня лишь следующие условия использования/I have only the following conditions of use
1. Не выдавать мой код за свой/Do not give out my code for your;
2. Не выдавать изменённые версии за оригинальный продукт/Not to issue a modified version for the original product;
3. Делайте с ним что хотите, кроме 2х первых пунктов/Do with it what you want, except for 2 first items

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
Вселенная Бесконечна!

Mc_Peterson

DeathYoshi

Great mod, Works fine up to what I have done. I haven't seen any bugs yet.

mrofa

Like it its a very nice idea, and makes them quite deadly and tanky.
Only pain is research times, im not sure if its possible to research them all before you get wiped  out ;p
All i do is clutter all around.

jlocke

Is there any chance this will work in Alpha 6 ? Or you wait for Alpha 7 ? I loved this mod, it just upgraded the current turret, without adding ridiculous strange cannons. It also kept my colonist with research materials for long, I love that thing.

Zeta Omega

jlocke

Quote from: Zeta Omega on September 09, 2014, 04:51:57 PM
Er....someone translate please? English
This mod adds Research project's to upgrade the Improvised turret. Rate of fire, damage, count of shots in a burst, Health of turret, Range. It was really useful, the turret was weary strong after some of the research done. Sad it's not upgraded for the current version.