Mod is virtually finished, but artist needed for additional add on textures

Started by Harry_Dicks, January 28, 2018, 05:59:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry_Dicks

I just posted my WIP on the unfinished board as I am still working on it. But I am also looking for any artists who would like to contribute any textures, that I will happily make into more workbench add ons. Any contributions will be listed in the credits :)

Here's the link to the WIP of the mod, Harry Dick's Add Ons. Please feel free to leave any comments or criticism there. Thanks! ;D https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=38852.0

I could have a go at doing some textures if you'd like, just give me the details as to what you need, what style you're looking for and what resolution. :)

Harry_Dicks

Please feel free to remake any of the add ons I have posted in the other thread, and for style I would go for as vanilla as possible. That's the only look I really care about, just don't want anything that looks too crazy or stands out. I want it to look like a sawmill or lathe belong in the workshop area, or the oven and utensil cupboards belong in the kitchen :)

Really, anything anyone wants to contribute that seems like it would be an appropriate linkable/add on for any of the workbenches in RimWorld, please feel free to contribute the art. If anyone makes the art for any semi reasonable sounding additions, then I will be more than happy to make the code for them and include it in the mod :)

I'll also post this on the main thread for it.