finally switched from Base Builder to Some Challenge.

Started by Kiter5, January 31, 2018, 12:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloud Breaker

For what Rimworld is to me... A open ended sandbox where your destiny is your own and a story generator.  Randy Random for me is the only way to play the game to make it feel more organic and realistic.  Cassandra just going steadily up comes off as artificial and gamey.  Randy could like... Be the story teller behind the human race and earth.  Or it sure seems like he is when im at work and the ridiculous events leave me at their mercy.  I feel like im playing life on Randy Random-Rough.  He has transcended the game and become the primary force driving my reality. 

Kiter5

Quote from: sick puppy on February 05, 2018, 12:22:36 AM
also, phoebe is an abysmal storyteller to choose for someone who has never played or seen someone play a game of rimworld. she is boring and kills you in boring ways.

if she wants you dead, you're dead. you better respect the damn flowers back to life you just trampled upon around her altar of trees.

THIS. Its was boring and she had it out for me.

As my colony's final task, they trained the cat to run the place. Altough after we were dead  she probably ate us and then ate her 2nd in command, the Iguana.