Could we have the "Fleeing" icon changed?

Started by Harry_Dicks, February 01, 2018, 04:06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harry_Dicks

Right now when a pawn flees, the only way a player will ever notice, besides seeing it happen directly, is if they are always watching their colonist bar (something I personally can never remember to do often enough) for the small running man icon. Personally, I think I might have only ever noticed this icon a couple of times, ever.

Would it be possible to have maybe a flashing red or yellow border around the pawns icon when they are fleeing? Something to at least get my attention a bit more than what we have currently. If a pawn is having to flee from something, then whatever is going on might require my immediate attention, and there's no way in hell I will ever notice that little white icon on the colonists' bar. I can think of a few scenarios where I would rather directly control a pawns' fleeing than let them run themselves into a corner, both literally and metaphorically.

gipothegip

No... I'm pretty sure it's just literally; the guy just ran into a corner before getting gutted. Fleeing AI ftw.

I do agree however that it does need to be more noticable. I approve the idea of a yellow flashing border.
Should I feel bad that nearly half my posts are in the off topic section?