[1.0] Recycle [ModSync RW]

Started by Encode, April 13, 2016, 06:44:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnewOne

Is it worth just selling the item, rather than breaking it down? Anybody calculated that ? :>

Encode

For me, the main purpose of this mod is to breakdown useless things to raw materials instead of letting apparel occupy great amount of space, as RW logic has it we can't stack clothes ... when in real life we CAN ...

Also, we can setup a cycle to "recycle-make apparel" to train the colonists' crafting skill up.

Viki

Hi there! Is there any link for the B18 version?

Encode

Hello Viki, regrettably I recently removed ALL my of RW installs(+mods) since pre-alpha... and only keep the latest dev-build. Hopefully someone can help you with B18 of this mod. It is such a shame that there's a forum auto-delete of attachments when they're 'too old'. If it isn't too painful for you, maybe try the 1.0 ... uhh B19 dev-build. Take care!

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Encode on August 17, 2018, 11:11:58 AM
Hello Viki, regrettably I recently removed ALL my of RW installs(+mods) since pre-alpha... and only keep the latest dev-build. Hopefully someone can help you with B18 of this mod. It is such a shame that there's a forum auto-delete of attachments when they're 'too old'. If it isn't too painful for you, maybe try the 1.0 ... uhh B19 dev-build. Take care!

I archive all the mods I use, so I have attached a copy.  (the date included in the filename is my addendum for archiving purposes)

[attachment deleted due to age]

Viki

Quote from: Encode on August 17, 2018, 11:11:58 AM
Sorry for the late reply, computer meltdown a few days after I posted that, thank you for the reply and thank you BlackSmokeDMax for the link!  ;D