Colonists will not do things

Started by BatCon14, February 02, 2018, 08:05:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BatCon14

So I was playing Rimworld and decided to increase the amount of basins I had in my hydroponics room. I built them but no one would go and put the plants in them automatically, I waited for a bit and no one came over. I had to check all the priorities and I had people on growing but no one would come do it. I thought it was a glitch that if the hydroponics are set right next to each other, but when I deconstructed them the same thing happened. Now I have to manually sit and wait on the crops so that I will be able to harvest them. I have to manually tell my colonists to go harvest the food. This is a real problem because I am sometimes preoccupied with other things therefore letting me produce less food, so now my colonists are very low on food just because of this stupid bug.

Canute

So i was reading the Mod bugs subforum and notice people never read the stick posting "How to Report a Mod Bug" ! :-))

You story just tell us, somethings wrong. But we still don't know what mod do you use or if you got errors.
So please read the topic i mention and give us more information.