attack Enemies colonies

Started by Mc_Peterson, June 06, 2014, 10:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mc_Peterson

All know What The Enemy colonies We can attack What if we wanted Attack them?

As a basis worlds Created Them Were Good

:D

Avis

I imagine this would be quite difficult to implement. But, if it were, It would probably work something like this: Assemble a raiding party, Select them all and go into the factions menu and press a [Raid] button, Then your colonist raiders would spawn into another world with the raiding factions camp/town/tribe(Probably pre-built). Now, You wouldnt ever be able to kill off a faction compleatly (Have you seen the size of some raids?!) But perhaps you could scare them from attacking you, But most importantly, You get to burn there bace down, Loot and get your revenge!
I remember the days of giving prisoners peg legs, and then removing them to immobilize them.

Untrustedlife

Quote from: Avsnoopy on June 06, 2014, 10:26:22 PM
I imagine this would be quite difficult to implement. But, if it were, It would probably work something like this: Assemble a raiding party, Select them all and go into the factions menu and press a [Raid] button, Then your colonist raiders would spawn into another world with the raiding factions camp/town/tribe(Probably pre-built). Now, You wouldnt ever be able to kill off a faction compleatly (Have you seen the size of some raids?!) But perhaps you could scare them from attacking you, But most importantly, You get to burn there bace down, Loot and get your revenge!

Later on I am pretty sure you will be able to, we will also have a world map. It is coming.
So dwarf fortress in space eh?
I love it.
I love it so much.
Please keep it that way.

Hey Guys, Here is the first succession Game of rim world for your reading Pleasure, it is in progress right now

LINK

absentminded

Quote from: Avsnoopy on June 06, 2014, 10:26:22 PM

it might be easy if you didn't go with them. Select some of your militia, send them off on a raid, then wait around with the colonists who stayed behind hoping they make it back alive and well, and hopefully with loot and captives. While other factions take advantage of your half-empty colony to raid you.

probably it wouldn't make sense at this point in the game though, you can't equip your mooks with more than weapons, or train them very well so there isn't much for the game to use to judge their chances of making it back by.

Tynan

This is a good idea that lots of people have talked about. It won't happen in the near future, though - lots of other stuff to do first.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog